Ready for Fisher - Miami, FL

Stats 5'8 138 Deposit paid 2 years ago and...

Stats 5'8 138 Deposit paid 2 years ago and finally ready to be touched by the greatest. About me - I've been really small my entire life just recently gained 8 pounds a year ago. I talked with my coordinator Roxy at vanity and she suggests gaining about 10-20 pounds. Not a problem i will start drinking a home made shake 1200 calories 2xs daily that helped me gain weight last time. Last time I was on my weight gain journey I was gaining about 1-2 lbs a week. Don't plan on putting on the weight till August. Anyone scheduled for late November early December looking for a survey buddy.

Access to my patient portal

Finally have access to my portal. It only took 2 phone calls and 4 days later. Lol. But very grateful for any progress.

Pre op pics

Soooooooo here are a few pre op pics I dug up. I was seriously contemplating uploading any as I wanted to remain as anonymous as possible. As you can see I'm soooooo flat in the back. I can wait to have some curves.

Weight gain starting July 1st

So originally I wasn't going to start my weight gain until August but why not start now lol. Currently 138lb and need to put on 15-20 by November 29. I have an amazing natural and healthy weight gain shake that I use to drink. It allowed me to gain about 1-2 lbs a week. If anyone is interested I will share the recipe (1435 calories) 2xs a day.

Also I have an appointment with my PCP today, I wanna check my blood work. I want all my levels to be where they need to be now.

Lastly, lol I'm so thirsty to get this over with I'm thinking about getting an earlier date. (Pending I gain enough weight first)

Question - when should I start ordering my supplies?

Follow my Instagram fisherdoll_11_29_16

Recovery house

Where's the love guys lol. Well update I believe I will be staying with Miami Escape Recovery House. I've seen nothing but positive reviews. I plan on securing my date in August. Just need to narrow down how many days I plan on staying there. Surgery is on a Tuesday, I'll fly in on Monday. I would like to fly home on Saturday, is that possible vets?
Miami Plastic Surgeon