Perfect but Lift - Miami, FL

Hello , I am 49 years old today but 2 years ago I...

Hello , I am 49 years old today but 2 years ago I was looking to rejuvenate my silhouette. I am 5,7" and 132lbs with a large C cup. However I was without a "but" ! Living in Miami Beach that was not acceptable lol
So I looked for the very best "but lift" Dr there was . Dr. Constantino Mendieta is an expert and most of his clients see him for that procedure. I am not Latino and did not care at all for a Kardashian look . So I was scared at first but his staff and himself where very knowledgeable and reassuring .
I was told to gain has much weight has possible in order to get enough fat to make a difference, witch for me was 3 litres of liposuction fat transfer . Believe me that was the only fun part ! The liposuction was a big succès but it requiers a lot of massages straight after( 3 days ). Very painful but a must . I had 2 larges drains that only came out 5 days post surgery and I had to wair a compression garment all the time unless during massages . They inserted a sort of triangle made of bandages on my sacrum to create a nice curve on top of the bum . Felt weird but after I was happy I did. If you don't do the massages ( Velashape or LPG ) you will have lumps from the liposuction, so it's important. However do not touch the fat graft just the parts of your body that was liposuctioned. You will not be able to sit for at least one month. They told me it kills the fat cells . Since 30% will die you don't want to lose more.
I am very tolerant to pain ,but this was painful for a long time !!!
Even with all that I am soooo Happy I did this the results are better than all my expectations. Dr . Mendieta Has perfect bedside manners and he is clearly passionate about his work ,woman and how they look . Witch is good because a Dr that is just scientific does not always get what makes a woman beautiful.....
Miami Plastic Surgeon