Breast lift with implants

Hello , I am 49 years old today but 2 years ago I...

Hello , I am 49 years old today but 2 years ago I was looking to rejuvenate my silhouette. I am 5,7" and 132lbs with a large C cup. However I was without a "but" ! Living in Miami Beach that was not acceptable lol
So I looked for the very best "but lift" Dr there was . Dr. Constantino Mendieta is an expert and most of his clients see him for that procedure. I am not Latino and did not care at all for a Kardashian look . So I was scared at first but his staff and himself where very knowledgeable and reassuring .
I was told to gain has much weight has possible in order to get enough fat to make a difference, witch for me was 3 litres of liposuction fat transfer . Believe me that was the only fun part ! The liposuction was a big succès but it requiers a lot of massages straight after( 3 days ). Very painful but a must . I had 2 larges drains that only came out 5 days post surgery and I had to wair a compression garment all the time unless during massages . They inserted a sort of triangle made of bandages on my sacrum to create a nice curve on top of the bum . Felt weird but after I was happy I did. If you don't do the massages ( Velashape or LPG ) you will have lumps from the liposuction, so it's important. However do not touch the fat graft just the parts of your body that was liposuctioned. You will not be able to sit for at least one month. They told me it kills the fat cells . Since 30% will die you don't want to lose more.
I am very tolerant to pain ,but this was painful for a long time !!!
Even with all that I am soooo Happy I did this the results are better than all my expectations. Dr . Mendieta Has perfect bedside manners and he is clearly passionate about his work ,woman and how they look . Witch is good because a Dr that is just scientific does not always get what makes a woman beautiful.....

Breast lift 400cc implants

Feeling worried .....

Breast lift with implants

I had my breast lift with silicone gel implants two weeks ago it is harder than I thought not physically but mentally looking at the scars is frightening. One of my nipples were almost dead but the doctor gave me a cream that activates circulation and it looks a lot better . Nevertheless my scars are horrific they seem to be opening it all seems I don't see how this will be an improvement at the moment. But I have confidence in my doctor he did my Brazilian butt lift and it was a great success is very skilled and he is telling me that it will be all right will keep you posted .

Breast lift with implants

I was a C cup . I did a lift with implants 375 cc . Unfortunately my nipples are not a big succès but we are scheduled for a revision in 3 months .

10/10