New Date with Llorente - Levels too Low :o(

I wanted to start my Journey as others before, but...

My question is:

Has this happened to any other Dolls?

Any other Dolls dealt with New Life?

Thanks all!!!

It's feeling Real...

Just booked my flight into Miami. Getting Labs done this week.

I'm a nervous reck! FINALLY spoke to my coordinator. She seems too calm (I know it's their job) like this is all no big deal and that makes me nervous.

Anyone else schedule at New Life around June 29th? Would love to connect as I am going by myself.

Good luck to all the ladies who have, in the process of, going to have SX.

Dr Llorente, PLEASE Work Your Magic!!

Ok, take a deep breath pictures not for the weak! ;o)

20 Days and Counting

Now I'm getting excited! Any other Dolls having SX at New Life around 6/29?

Rescheduled :o(

Well I just couldn't get my Hemo up. I have anemia and was at a 8.9 and now at a 10.2 still not good enough but will try for July 19th. So dissappointed :o(

Any Dolls in Miami at New Life around that time?

Faye Updated

I had to reschedule my date due to being anemic. I also am trying to get on the colander to look for a survey buddie and see if anyone will be at the New Life Recovey House the week of July 18th. I'm scheduled for the 19th and staying 7 days at Anita's Tecovery House. Good Luck to all of the dolls out there!

Date Updated...

I had to reschedule my date due to being anemic. I also am trying to get on the colander to look for a surgery buddie and see if anyone will be at the New Life Recovery House the week of July 18th. I'm scheduled for the 19th and staying 7 days at Anita's Recovery House. Good Luck to all of the dolls out there! Just got tested again so we will see. Fingers Crossed.

Playing it Safe Aug 1st New Life

I got tested last Friday and I'm at 11.6 up from 8.9. To be on the safe side I'm pushing my date back to 8/1.

Any Dolls scheduled for that time?

Getting Ready for my Transformation

So I was able to get my level up from 8.9 to 13.1 and I am all set to go! I will fly into Miami and have SX on 8/1 staying at Anita's (Ana's) RH. I am so excited and nervous as everyone seems to be. I love following everyone's Journeys and hope I can share and document to also help others. I just hope this 48 Y/O can get great results like all of you 20, 30 somethings ;o)

Any others going to be at New Life during 7/31-8/6 and staying at Anita's.

Good Luck to Everyone!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to start my Journey as others before, but now that I have made my deposit with my Surgical Coordinator I can't get in touch with her. My question is: Has this happened to any other Dolls? I would like to call the office and work with someone else even though in the beginning she was very nice and informative. I have been sent my Rx for labs and EKG as well as my contract BUT I still have questions. I am working with New Life Cosmetics and want to book my flight, confirm time off, etc. but with no communication I am not wanting to commit. Any other Dolls dealt with New Life? Thanks all!!!