Ortega...ized!!

Paid my $500 deposit about a month ago. I'm...

Paid my $500 deposit about a month ago. I'm getting a extended TT w/ MR and lipo to my flanks. I'm Scheduled for 11/14 but may change my date to 10/31 due to a work conflict. I've done a lot of online research and it seems that Dr. Ortega can keep my curvy shape and get rid of this belly fat!! I am concerned about the 4000 cc limit as with a TT, he can only remove 1 additional liter of fat and my lower back and bra area needs major improvement as well. So I hope he is skilled enough to work it out where I look proportionate. My coordinator is Emily and so far she has been ok. Responses are somewhat delayed but she does respond within a few days. I am staying in Assistance4Life RH with Karla. So far she has been awesome as well but I really have not to reach out for anything. The cost for 8 days was $1050. I as told that I have to lose 18lbs before sx. I've seen girls much larger than me get the same procedure but anyway.... I'm working on it. I will keep you guys posted.
Miami Plastic Surgeon