New Summer Body - Miami, FL fisherdoll

I'm a 30 year old mom of a 4 year old boy. Before...

I'm a 30 year old mom of a 4 year old boy. Before I had my son I was about 120LB very slim and I loved my body. Over the pass 4years I've gained 35Lb and it all went in different directions????I've been thinking about getting a BBL for the pass year and I'm supper scared and excited at the same time ...but I've made a deposit with Dr. Ortega. I'm hoping he can give me what I'm looking for..I'm tried of holding in my stomach. I love this site because it gives me some insight on what to look forward too, so thank you ladies!!

Switching to Dr. Fisher

I'm switching to Dr. Fisher because I want to do this surgery once??I feel like he would give me the results I really want I read a lot of reviews about Dr. Mel Ortega, and people not being happy with the results so I contacted vanity. Check out Dr. Fisher Instagram

No more coverups

I am 33 days away from my sx, I am so excited. I gained a few pounds in my stomach, I will update once I get to Miami

Did anyone try this pillow

13 more days I am excited and nervous at the same time

Surgery day

Today is the big day, Vanity call and told me to be there at 12.00pm. pray for me dolls

I had no ass before

No ass

Two days post op

Before

After

6 days post op

2weeks post op

Today makes two weeks since I had my surgery Dr. Fisher, I swear this is one of the hardest thing I ever did in my life. After surgery you would definitely need someone to be there to take care of you to give you a shower and help you for the first 3 to 4 days. One of the things you'll definitely need is a P-EZ urinal. I'm still swollen I had one massage since I've been back home. I have three with Maria in Miami.

Some days I like my results and some days I don't

6 weeks