New Life Plastic Surgery Gave Me my New Banging Body! - Miami, FL

I'm so happy with my new body I can't stop...

I'm so happy with my new body I can't stop bragging about my results, my doctor & everyone over at the clinic. Everything went so smoothly from the time I inquired with Elena and booked/paid for my procedure to today, 3 days post-op getting my massages. Everyone at the clinic is so nice & friendly. When I 1st met Dr Llorente for my consultation he reassured me that he would turn me into a bad b*tch & he did just that! I don't know about anyone else's experience but mine was perfect. The office is really nice & clean, the staff is so caring & helpful, and I haven't experienced any pain yet, only pressure. My massage therapist Arianna is great, the massages hurt a bit because she moves the fluid around and my skin is tender but it's the best for my results. I've been showing all my family & friends my new body & recommending my doctor to them all.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr Llorente he's so cool & friendly & gave me the exact results that I asked for! After my procedure he kept my brother (who came with me) informed about progress and prior to he made sure to explain to stay for 7days & not to sit on my butt for a month.