Mother in my Late 30's Looking to Get my Body Back

I've been lurking on Real Self for some time now,...

I've been lurking on Real Self for some time now, and I finally decided to take the plunge and get my BBL surgery, and also to document my journey with real self. I am 5'4 and my current weight is 162. I've gained about 20lbs in the past year and I lost about 6lbs of it recently. Ideally I would like to get to about 155 for surgery. I've noticed as I got older that I have lost the volume and projection in my butt. I guess with weight gain and weight loss, along with my pregnancies this happens. I've researched this procedure and, the ladies on Real Self have been wonderful in detailing their own journeys. I initially narrowed down my doctors to Dr Fisher and Dr Hasan. About a month ago I settled on Dr Hasan, I love his results and the waists of his patients are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going down to Miami in January and my surgery date is January 24, 2017. I'm taking my cousin down with me who is a medical professional that works in the ER. So if there are any dolls that would like to share her services with me let me know. I'm extremely excited to finally do something for me and I'm looking forward to this journey.

My wish pics

Post Op Care

So I discovered this company on IG, they have supply boxes, so it's a one stop shop. They also do travel post op care.

Before pic.

I'm going to take an after pic in this exact same one piece after surgery.
Miami Physician

I have not done my surgery yet