Mother of 2 and Ready to Get Her Sexy Back

Guess I'll go ahead and start documenting my bbl...

Guess I'll go ahead and start documenting my bbl journey and I'm super excited..I'm a mother of two, 5'2, 140 lbs and I'm ready to get this body right!
I have a couple of doctors that I'm interested in but I haven't quite decided on which, I'm debating between hasan and fisher at vanity cosmetics, I've already received a quote of 5300 from vanity with a 1000 deposit for fisher but after researching hasan I'm so torn between the two, they both are amazing *sigh* decisions, decisions..

Just some wish pics,..body goals

i really want bbl/tt/ba

I really want all 3 at once if possible, after 2kids my boobs are completely deflated and I have so much loose skin on my belly that I think a bbl alone will not help..I've heard sooo much bad things about vanity I'm not even sure if I want to go to them anymore lol like seriously...so I've been doing a lot of research on dr.miami lately and I'm really considering rolling with him but we'll see

Booobies!!

On a MISSION!!

I'm on a mission to find a doctor in the States that will perform a bbl and ba all in one sitting, dr Miami offers it and I was even sent his list f prices for his combination surgeries BUT he's completely booked until JUNE2018!!!!!
I could screeeeeaaaammm!!!!lol I really don't want to wait that long so I'm now on the search for a new doctor that will give me what I want, any suggestions ladies???Help...