40tys. Live in Tennessee , Dr. James McAdoo

I had bad experience in Nubody Concepts Cordova...

I had bad experience in Nubody Concepts Cordova Memphis Tn. 2012 - 2015.
Until I found Dr. McAdoo at Vanity. Starting October 2012 liposuction at nubody concepts I was not put to sleep no massage and no you can not return to work the next day as theyes advertise here in Memphis on there commercial.
So 3 months later no results I had a touch up February 2013 with Fatt transfer to butt, Again no results from Feb -Aug 2013 from Dr.

Continued I ran out of characters

I was stating starting Oct 2012 was my $6000ish 1st session at Nubody Concepts, no results. 3mths later Feb. 2013 was a touch up $900.00 2nd time around, mind you same Dr. EMERSON which I was guarantee results. Jan 2015 @4000ish 3rd time at Nubody was differ Dr. in which staff said Dr. Conner showed better result which I must say it was some difference but body tremendously scared inner thighs have dents. So I researched again came up with Atlanta Jimmerson or Miami, I ended up Dr. McADOO satisfied with Encore/Vanity Cosmetics so far. Dr. McADOO gave me some great consult and the experience is so differ from being put to sleep than awake, I had a drainage n massage but not in Memphis which sorry MTown you all are money hungry n can use some Miami training real talk. 1st pic Memphis Nubody the rest McADOO Miami. SO WHAT YOU THINK READERS

DR.JAMES MCADOO POST OP DAY 7

Shout out to Encore Vanity
My driver Raul, n Lazara, Medical Assuming Marie and Arelys, My Coordinator Mara, My Massage lady Lacey the best hope I didn't leave no one but my nurse ANNA LUV U MOMMY.....

MY 9TH DAY POST OP

Good n bad days in tummy area, I was just trying on skirts. I still can't fit smaller garment yet. My appetite still small I'm still drinking protein shakes, kind of glad appetite is funny, sometime look like I'm loosing weight, threw scale away. Think I need to buy another.

16 Day Post Op

It has been 16 days into my Post Op journey, and I was awaiting on my waist cincher YES.
I both 3 well two of the same in SM & Med and one of another style in a small
MY Man really did a great job assisting me in this medium and I thought it would be a struggle but 1st n I'm on second row of hooks.

My Waist Cincher Package

Pictures of front and back of my waist corset cincher before I throw away.
I case you want to research and buy same one.

3 WEEKS POST OP SEPT 2

TODAY IS SEPTEMBER 3, I AM NOW 3WKS POST OP YEHHHHH.
HERE ARE SUM WAIST CINCHER CORSET UPDATES.
I HAVE TO HAVE MY LATEX WAIST CINCHER ROLLED UP CUFFED SO IT WANT TOUCH TOP OF MY BUTT!!!

23 DAYS POST OP SEPT 4

Some More pic of 23 days in Post Op
SEPT 4, 2015

I AM NOW 1 MONTH POST OP....YES SEPT 12, 2015.

1 Month Post Op Sept 12

Ok (RS) 1MONTH POST OP WITH CLOTHES ON, I WENT OUT TODAY IN PUBLIC N MY WAIST AND BACK WAS SO ITCHY EHHHU!!! I WAS STRETCHING T

Sept 12, 2015 A MONTH POST OP WITH CLOTHES ON.

6 WEEKS POST OP RS VIEWERS

IM OFFICIALLY 6 WEEKS POST OP, I AM experiencing itching out this world have tried the pills yet just drinking pineapple juice and feeling lik sharp shocks pain in my waist n back!! I just take my waist cincher off and scratch, I swoll up today causw i went hours with out girtle i was jus lying around the house n suffered. Now i cant sleep cause im itchy n feelin lik sum1 is shocking me. Now i have on 2 waist girtle for pressure hope swelling goes down its 12:52 am.
Cant drink wine yet i kno that will put me to sleep, update im just experiencing itching, the butt looking small and big at times, also need my waist to shrink bout 5in im measuring 32/ 33 waist and 43/44 hips/butt for got my pre op measurements.
But i will luv 24/25in waist.....

6 WEEKS POST OP

Sept. 26, 2015 6 Wks Post Op

2 Months Officially RS Dolls/Sisters

Today s August 12, 2015, I couldnt wait to at least this far. Wow my body made it 1st I be still itchy so i rub Shea butter still use Arnica at times. I still have big n booty days, or it still a mind thing. My daughters say its big to them and when im out people body language show it.
I was at a bar yesterday and young lady i know could be my dauhtet said she was from california said ( oh wow wen u got up i had to tell u that u have a nice shape n curves, is that ur baby i said no grandson that my daughter n her son. She said yu loon young i said not that damn young) but thanks. You will see picture later with light blue dress on.

Any way my fatt underarms i dont like that look im going to have to order a underbust vest. Waiting on waist too shrink some more Dr. James McAdoo!!!!!
Im going to have to wair 6 months huh RS Sisters. Every lady body contour differ we all heal differ i think i release fluid faster than average and suctures dissolving and falling out in a week with applying neosporin PostOp day 1.
Cause some dolls had suctures n still get drain over a week or so PostOp, i wonder do Drs use different material. But my drains came out day 7 PostOp cause i had the Recovery package 4Day 3Night and was till draining the 4th day departing Miami, if i had stayed longer drains would been removed prior to flight. My man is just intimate differ now, he stir more i can see out corner of my eye, LOL.... he helps me observe my body as i ask bout the any changes. I PRAY FOR THE SCARING TO LIGHTEN OR DISSAPPEAR. Other than that very itch still, I have sharp pains like shocks. U push my tummy all the way in and felt the hardness. I threw up Saturday Aug 11, i believe i overate too much breakfast or the porksaugage i normally eat turkey bacon. My butt trying to jigg when i walk but my entire body so firm all my adult life i been ask do i work out, so butt still firm in the middle sum not fully fluff as dolls say.

OCT 15, 2015 2 MONTHS POST OP CONTINUE

Just some more updated pictures for my sisters.
How we doing past, present and future dolls. Be ready for the jealous let no one indulge in your self esteem before nor after.

Females stay in your lane....

Non BBL Doll stay in your lane.
To my sisters pre and post op Dolls, a young girl said to me that better not be a waist trainer you have on I said HuH, and if it is. What a up with that. Another ask if I been made like this all my life. Do I work out squats etc, I said yes. Lol leave us alone stop trying to figure us out. Starting like yesterday I will be getting smart, if you can ask crazy questions get ready for a shout you down answer. Before I was a doll bbl, I never cared to ask another woman bout her body I knew what I had to do research instead of looking and stirring at another female. I'm strictly dickly don't care about another female like that. Every 1 build is differ. This is just my experience because reading other journey we experience the same bull some are great compliment. The rest suck, like one guy said you build up nice, and one said Everytime I see you I can't help but look well he is honest he said You Right. My body is Right....
So dolls hold it down, and take care.

Almost 3 months post op

Today is Nov 5 2015,
When wearing my waist cincher including foam my lower right side of my back has bruised to a soar. Now I have to treat that. At first that specific spot itch badly then I would pinch and squeeze myself in public Ehhu. Now it's a soar!
Anyway I'm still itchy in my waist, tummy taking a new shape I must train to eat correctly but I'm always having great bowl movement within 20 minutes of eating.
Still consuming pineapple juice, haven't weigh myself. Still having big and little booty moments but when I have those little butt moments and I'm out somewhere the look of others remind me the but must be sticking out LOL....
People still query also had a couple people to inquire about my waist! But I'm considering round 2 with Hasan, actually I wanted him or Fisher but the days I had off in Aug 2015 those two we're booked so I had to choose between Dr. O or McAdoo. My hips, tummy and back are not to my satisfactory as aggressive lipo areas (Adomen/Full Back). The hips not the sculpture I am looking for.
But over all I'll update pic Nov 12 that my 3 month PostOp. I will try next the scars away strips I am bruised badly from Nubody Concepts in Cordova Tn. And current bruised from vanity inwhich Nubody is the worst.

These pic are how I want to look

SCARES ON BACK

From waist cincher scars on right side of my back. I am really going threw with it I didn't want to accumulate any more scaring on skin.
Now I'm still itchy and tender, NO MORE WAIST CINCHER even with foam because I'm that tender. Now through the day I have to pinch and adjust body suit from feeling like it's sticking to soar. And this soar is right freaking in the crease fold of my back were it's flat before it pop out to butt area. Like we're the back separate from the butt, so this crease is the line from how we dolls are sculptured. And we're your pants stop at the waist everything touch and ly to it irritate the area. I'm only comfy when I have nothing on my back and that's at home.
So dolls be careful of waist cincher trainer corset, I would have expected this during first recovery Month I will be 3 months post op tomorrow Nov. 12, 2015.

3 Month Post Op Before and after

Aug. 11, 2015
And Nov. 12, 2015

3 MONTHS POST OP NOV. 12, 2015 DOLL

My PostOp 3 months pictures, no change in my sculpture. Still no 24in waist it still 32/33 in waist no strinkage yet im awaiting, or it will be round 2.

I was really looking for my waist to be on the 20tys :(..... but Vanity say swelling still what you thinks Dolls. I dont think so i believe Dr. wasnt aggressive enough in full back and adomen.

POST OP 3MNTH 1 WEEK NOV. 19

Alright Dolls 3month 1 week= 13/14 weeks post op update RS.

The itching has toned down some Yes, but I be scratching my butt in public on the sleek side as if im reaching at my back pockets LOL... do any dolls top of your butt and back just start itching while your out? And you have to play it off, but still itch some I hope im healing and it lessen and get better.
I still have big and little butt moments, but looking at my pic you tell me Dolls. Im still 32in waist awaiting on shrinkage, but again full back lipo was not agressive :(....
My Love (Sex)life is interesting can't and want complain. He say I'm EMBELLISHED but he is enjoying this, all I desire is too have the big butt look without wearing butt out garment. I still have to wear I faithfully. So again it will be round 2 which will be focused on 24in Waist and sexy Hips like my previous lipo app pic.

DEC. 5, 2015. 19 WEEKS POSTOP

Today I am 19 weeks PostOp yeh!!! Dec. 4, 2015 I'll be 4 month PostOp next Sat. 12th.
Here are some updated pictures of Mt with Scar Away Strips on, I Pray they do the job. With these past and present scars EhhUu. I'm not as itchy as I was 3month PostOp oweee, my waist cincher scar has healed now I'm working on scar removal.
I still have big and little booty moments, my decision on BBL Round 2 hasn't changed unless by Feb 2016 my waist shrink to 24in n hips expand I'll be back in Miami. Feb 2016 will tell finals results I'll be 6 months PostOp. So I'm waiting it out I personally don't want to wear these garment after 3 months if bbl is agressive and done correctly. McAdoo did his thing on my siluette but not the desire I ask for, too much back Fatt etc!!!!
Any way hope all Dolls past, present and future are ok and had a Blessed Thanksgiving, I did cooked and ate alot.

In the mean time
And in between time
Love RS DOLLS....

4 MONTHS POSTOP

4 month PostOp
0:24
4 month PostOp
0:27
I was 4 months PostOp as of Dec 12, today is 17 of December 2015.

I only itch if clothing is lying on scar too long, still have to be faithful on scar removal.

OK RS DOLLS I AM NOW 4 MONTHS POSTOP AS OF DEC. 12

Today is Dec 18 I took pictures 17 of December. I'm four months in now.
The progress is itching if clothing lys on scar from waist cincher too long, other than that no heebie jebbies crack head itchy like I got a disease or need a hit.
Itchy recovery is a monster. At 2 month PostOp itch itch itch......I still haven't weigh myself I do kno to stay in weight range to keep the look. Or your loose butt volume So make sure your weight is were you Wanna be doing pre op because our RS DOLL assass I believe I spell it right she has great results from Hasan went a ball point figure 20ish pounds lost, which affected her booty goals, she thinking of round 3.

I personally didn't get my appetite tight back til 3 weeks PostOp and it was slow til after 1 month in a 1/2, almost 2 month PostOp. My man I believe it's over he used the word EMBELLISHED tooooo much til it's annoying the jealousy I call it I don't have the time and energy for it, now he saying your body change when we get old that what we do he don't want no Jennifer Rabbit.... LOL really!!!!
But during Intercourse he has gotten freaky''''ER... SMDH!!!!
I'll be leaning toward Hasan for my Real Round 2, The Beast Round Revision :). One lady I work with said my butt was a whole other person. Also these pictures have no garment on while in a few pictures I will note if I have garment on.
See ya probably 5 month PostOp.

JANUARY 1, 2016 NEW YEAR

Happy New Year

11 more days I'll be 5months post op.
Just some updated pictures in maxi dress, knowing and hoping my waist was 24in by now still 33in Ehhhu.
I will be back in Miami soon talk to Samantha and Anna. Anna suggest me going back to Mcadoo for revision, but Samantha said if he agree Don't Play all this damn Adomen n Back fatt.

I NEED A REVISION NOT A ROUND 2

REALSELF SISTERS DR. MCADOO WANT AGREE TO A REVISION, MY WAIST MEASURE TO A 32IN I'M SADDEN.
I BEEN COMMUNICATING SINCE SURGERY 2015 AUG, BEEN TOLD TO WAIT 6 MONTHS AND I HAVE IN WHICH DR. MCADOO HAS THREW ME UNDER THE BUS SAYING I HAVE GOOD RESULTS REALLY!!!! AS OF TODAY THEY HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME. I WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO A REVISION TO BE BOOKED. I STILL HAVE ADOMEN N FULL BACK FATT LOOKING LIKE POST 1ST MONTH.
I NEED HELP I DONT HAVE ROUND 2 FUNDS CREDIT BAD ALSO, I HAVE REVISION MONEY I SAVED DUE TO ME DOING WHAT I'M SUPPOSE TO DO STILL WEARING BUTT OUT GARMET IN FACT STILL WEARING GARMENTS PERIOD.....HELP!!!!!

APPROVE FOR ROUND 2 APRIL 5, 2016

I FINALLY GOT APPROVED ROUND 2. BUT I ASK FOR REVISION BUT MCADOO DENIED ME. SHIT I DIDN'T WANT TO PAY FOR ANOTHER ROUND.

He should have granted me a revision he said I look great bulk crap. What yu think R. S. look at my last 2 post January n February he wasn't aggressive I think we'll I know Mcadoo said wear waist trainer I'm like you see those scar on me. Jeff Grant me my revision so I won't have to go through around 2 and just let me pay revision price which is 750 then the whole round 2 full price. So I've been battling back and forth since February 12th my six month post op date.

Going back and forth with Samantha Diana trying to get me accommodated. And I'll miss Diana to do with knock $500 off surgery 300 off recovery stay.
So I had to do United financing because of my credit is crap I did that on last Friday book my date yesterday I really wanted to do this weekend so I can take off before I start a new job. First coordinator MIRELYS said he would open this weekend then Tue she said he was booked till April 4th 5th. You actually have to call there multiple times everyday to get an understanding cut out miscommunication to make it good communication. Coordinators managers and Recovery teams are telling me when I asked how they feel about McAdoo they're saying his work has increased for the batter that McAdoo and her and Fisher are taking Hasan patient because he has been out on family emergency but McAdoo work looks good that he's better McAdoo better do me right this time as last August I asked for a 24 inch waist wide hip Large Ass and an ass crease between the saddlebags my waist was 30 something inches pre-op still 30 some inches post op I'm pist.
If McAdoo was more aggressive in my abdomen and back lipo I wouldn't be so pissed so this is a collage that he put together you tell me what you think real sisters and the way I feel that my lipo wasn't aggressive. Also any real photos are being Miami for her son I mean for Fisher and McAdoo surgery April 5th week

Here is my Round 2 Journey

ALRIGHT REAL SISTER MY JOURNEY ARE MERGE

My round one on the 12th 2015 is now hers to my round 2 April 5th 2016, see you on my round 2 page.

Waist trainer Negative, I'm experiencing acid reflux now and scar on back.

What Are the Negative Effects of Waist Trainers?
Experts report that waist trainers can cause pulmonary edema, acid reflux, and more. Additional major issues surround the use of waist trainers:
When a person uses a waist trainer, they are affecting their capacity to breathe. Waist trainers allow only shallow breathing that can result in light-headedness and loss of consciousness due to lack of oxygen. In addition, this type of breathing negatively impacts the lungs, potentially causing fluid build-up or pneumonia.
Any time a person is unable to take a deep breath, collapses in the lung, known as atelectasis, can happen.
Oxygen is directly related to metabolism and helps every organ function properly. Restrictions on oxygenation can damage the metabolism and health of an individual in the long-term.
Users can experience problems with blood clots from reduced blood flow.
The stomach is tightly compressed, which can lead to acid reflux.
The spleen, liver, and kidneys could be bruised from tight application.
Wearing a corset 24/7 can kink your organs and lead to constipation.
Users can experience rib cage bruising from wearing too-small waist trainers or corsets.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Smooth transition, If I've known then what I know now 2012 would have been the Real BBL 1st round, I would have my desired look by now. Thanks poppy Mcadoo....