Need More Booty***Vanity-doll - Miami, FL

Decisions, Decisions, I Have Been Back And Forth...

Decisions, Decisions, I Have Been Back And Forth About Getting This For A Long Time. I Have Been To Many Doctors And Finally Decided ON Vanity In Miami They Have What I Am Looking For. Anyone Had Any Bad Experiences With.Them? They Seem Very Professional. I Am Looking To Get It Around Feb Or March So That I Can Be Ready For My Bday In April.

I am sticking with Fisher

I just received an email from Dr. Ortega's office of 4999! its not much or a difference in price but I havent seen the results I like from him! My mind has been on overload. I have so many questions. I am stalking the profiles on here because I want this sooo bad! I am loving the results that I am mainly seeing from Dr. Fisher but there is not many on here! I was going with Dr. Yily but after reading what going to another country and would overall cost more going there than staying in the states! I am going to Miami and my hubby is tagging along he was thinking yay vacay but no hun its not you will be looking after me! :) He was like hotel on the beach, rent a car, clubs and all the nine yards. Im thinking I want be able to enjoy that. Anywho I am ready!!

I really need to stop working out

I Have Been Working Out To Tone Up And I See Fat Disappearing Ugh! I Want To Keep plenty I Am 5"11 215Lbs. I Also Paid 1000 Towards My Total I Will Be Staying With A Friend In Miami So I Dont have To Worry about A Place To stay

am i wrong for not wanting to look perfect

I Want A Bigger Butt But I Dont Want It To Look Fake . When I Lost Weight I Lost Most Of My Butt And Now I Need It In My Life. My Hubby Is Going To Pay Half So That's A Plus. But Still Undecided On A Date.

a little pissed

I was a little upset today after calling vanity they told me that they did not have my quote in the system and that Dr Fisher would have to look at my pictures again to tell me what my quote would B. I'm like okay.... really?? I called to make a payment and this is what I get!
Miami Plastic Surgeon