One Month Till my Surgery :) - Miami, FL

Hi, I wanted to post my experience as alot of the...

I wanted to post my experience as alot of the real self reviews helped me understand and prepare myself for the surgery. I'm one month pre I booked my surgery date before my consulation (best decision ever heard the wait is 2018 now) and my appointment with my primary doctor to get cleared is tomorrow hopefully everything goes smooth. I've been taking rainbow iron pills that contain vitamin C and daily vitamin gummies ( I hate pills). I've had my consulation over the phone in december and Dr Salzhauer was really nice and patient as I had so many questions.
So far i booked my hotel i'm staying at the grand beach hotel for 10 nights which is 5 minutes away from the office booked on orbitz and chose book now pay later. I got a really great rate because I booked way ahead of time. I hired a nurse for the first 3 days and the rest my family will take turns. I havent bought any supplies or my return ticket but im pretty sure im going to fly back first class for extra room.

I'm mainly waiting to purchase my flight and supplies after I get results back from the doctor im pretty positive everything will be fine but i still want to make sure before I spend anymore money.

I can't decide between the booty buddy or boppy pillow any suggestions?

Also I decided not to get any garments till later on I hope the ones they supply work for me!

Now I'm thinking I should buy one that's not tight on the butt anyone have any suggestions?

Cleared for surgery. Bought all my supplies. And my return ticket. :)

Made it to the other side

Ended up getting my surgery yesterday so happy the hurricane didn't come yet I will update later but I'm on snap! The only bbl this week

Dr Miami

Dr Miami was amazing don't let these realself reviews scare you. He knows exactly what he's doing. The staff is amazing and so was he follow his instructions and you should be happy with your results.

Booty buddy vs boppy

The booty buddy is so much better than the boppy the only time you need the boppy is right after your surgery other wise buy the booty buddy
Miami Plastic Surgeon