Mommy of 3 Ready for Her New Body

Hi everyone so I've been doing my research and I'm...

Hi everyone so I've been doing my research and I'm deciding to go with Dr. Alvarez I will be getting a bbl with aggressive lipo full back arms lower and upper stomach side flanks lower and upper I'm very nervous but I'm ready ! I'm doing some research on a massage therapist for after the surgery and also looking for hotels to stay in thinking about staying for about a week and then coming back home do anybody have any advice on a hotel or recovery home that is good and cheap?

23 Year Old Mother of 3 Kids Trying to Get my Body Back

Ok dolls so I was going to go to Alvarez but I decided to change and go with fisher because I heard Alvarez don't do good lipo he's not agressive with it and he dont make people butts that big and I need someone that's going to do great on the lipo and butt I want my but not to big but big and my lipo has to be perfect because im getting full stomach full back hour glass shape and I need it done so I'm going to fisher I called and paid my deposit I'm scedualed for January 31st because he was booked until then have anyone heard anything bad about fisher at vanity what do you guys think of him?

23 Year Old Mother of Three Wanting Her Body Back

Hey every one so I'm getting scared I want to go with fisher because I heard and also seen he gives great results with lipo and bbl I'm getting a 360 lipo and bbl I'm 5'2 170 with a belly I need someone to snatch me up and I heard he was good with bigger women so I'm deciding to go with him but then I've also been hearing bad things about vanity we're he is at that they have a lot of deaths there im scared I have three kids I need to come home too what are you guys advice or opinions about this doctor?? Or can you refer me to some good doctors that can really snatch my body and give me a great bbl

Miami Plastic Surgeon