I Love my New Body - Miami, FL

I did this because I was sick of looking like...

I did this because I was sick of looking like sponge bob square butt. Now I look amazing. It's been 2 weeks. Ask me anything and I will gladly answer. I wasn't going to write anything but I figure there are others out there that need advice and I would love to offer my help to you all. Ask away.

3 weeks post op BBL/Smart Lipo Careaga

My swelling is still there. I hate it. I hate wearing that stupid faja especially to sleep. I just can't. I don't care. I'm going to swell regardless so F it. I would rather sleep comfortably. I went out today to buy clothes and didn't wear it either. ???? But you better bet my ass will have it on tomorrow all day like a good girl. ???? I am taking a faja vacation. lol
I have hard lumps that i want to go away. I will be patient. I have been massaging every night. I am feeling great though and the booty jiggles. Don't know why mine started doing that so quickly. No loss of volume yet.
Still at
W: 32
Hips/butt: 43

So yeah mine is soft and jiggly like my old butt and is very natural looking as you can see. Looks like I was born with it. All my clothes fit AMAZING. Tried on jeans today, WOW.

Any questions just ask. Would love advice on a soft stage 2 garment that is soft to sleep in. I cant sleep in thise dpradas. I'm going to go nuts if I have to wear those things 24/7. Any advice I welcome it truly. Thank you.

3 weeks!

I can't wait for the swelling to go away. I'm still so sore.

I hate fajas and swelling

Seriously. It sucks. I haven't eaten less salt though so I trèfucked. I went out today and looked amazing and even had some guy pay for all my groceries....OKAY? I was like no, that's why I work. Men be getting crazy lately. It's definitely funny and having a body like this is powerful. Your life changes but it isn't easy to deal with the healing. So you have to weigh the pros and cons. I personally always knew I healed fast and i can take general anesthesia. Not everyone has been as lucky. Thinking of the latest death from Vanity. RIP. So many girls lose their life lately to this. It's scary. I give thanks for the doctor I picked and my health every day. Just know if you don't have support you might be getting a sign from the universe. I'm not talking about stupid people, I'm talking about good friends and family. People you trust that love you. All of mine were supportive even when I fainted getting my blood taken out. I freaked out that day and I asked my mom and friends should I do it? Maybe this is a sign and everyone was like nope you will be fine. Go get it girl. It was meant for me. I knew it was. It's always scary and you need to know and trust your body. Anyways enough ranting. Have a good Friday!

4 weeks and tracking photo

Stomach lipo

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Careaga I love you, let me count the ways.....1 for my booty, 1 for my hips, 1 for my waist, 1 for my new life. Seriously, this man is an artist. He has answered calls on a Sunday(bless his heart) and always comes in to take my liquid out of my body if I need it. I cannot say enough. If you want a gorgeous doctor that is actually passionate and caring, he is your man. He literally sees me once or twice a week since my surgery. You won't get that at vanity or encore. I'm glad I got him before he became too popular!