I Love my BBL Thanks Dr. Fisher and Vanity Cosmetics Staff Members - Miami, FL

My experience at Vanity Cosmetics was very...

My experience at Vanity Cosmetics was very pleasant. The staff was very helpful and polite. My surgery was scheduled for September 27th but my hemoglobin was too low and Dr. Fisher was not going to take any chances. I was really sad but I was happy my health was put first. Once my hemoglobin got up, I was good to go. I got to meet Dr. Fisher is a very good doctor and I will refer him to everyone. He has a great sense of humor but didn't play when it came to my health. He explained the procedure to me and made sure that I was aware of everything that was going to go on during surgery. No matter what anyone has said about this place, I know that choosing Vanity Cosmetics and Dr. Fisher to do my surgery was the best thing ever.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher explained everything that I needed to know about my surgery and my after care. If you are looking for a great doctor who is very skilled and care about your health, Dr. Jonathan Fisher is the way to go.