Lipo Full Abdomen, Hips, Back, Crocyxx and BBL - MIami, FL

Chose Dr. Blinski after sibling had smart lipo and...

Chose Dr. Blinski after sibling had smart lipo and did all the research prior to his smart lipo. I had no homework to do since my brother did all. so decided to go consult with Dr. B back in feb. Talked it over with hubby and booked a week later after vacations were approved at work. Always wanted my curves from years back and a bigger normal size butt. I was a little concern cuz I kept telling the doctor I didn't want to basketball. Lol! He always made me feel comfortable , answered all question and what I loved the most is sense of humor!! Staff is amazing especially patient coordinator Jackie!!! Esther is also an angel... And needless to say the anesthesiologist Clayton. Nurse in recovery was a doll!!! Kuddos to all!!

Pre-op pics

Abdomen . Hips & Butt were my target areas !!! Loving my results just 2 days after!!! Post op pics to follow

Amazing recovery!!!! 10 days post-op

Today is 10 days post surgery !!!! My healing is going perfectly fine!!! No pain. Bit of discomfort once in a while but nothing I can't tolerate. Bruising much lighter & each day I'm less swollen. Def results are coming thruuuuu!!!! If I had to do it again, will def go for it, But Only with the BEST of the BEsT....the one and only DR. Blinski......just awesomeeeeeee!!!! Love you DR. B!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is very professional & god bless those hands!!! 1 day post op and even though super swollen I can see the difference and butt looks great ! Entire staff is very courteous from Jackie , Esther and my recovery nurse was a doll, guardian angel!!! I'm extremely happy I chose Dr. B and happier to see my results in the near future !!!