Lipo & BBL Pick Me Upper. Miami, FL

After about 6 month of going back and forth with...

After about 6 month of going back and forth with trying to get a date w/a dr I FINALLY got booked w/Mcadoo after seeing his results from a friend. I'm 3 days post op & I think I made a great choice! I will update you guys monthly, to keep you posted. I'll try to add pics too because he doesn't have too many.

16 days PO

I'm back home. Wearing this faja religiously!!! Getting my massages, praying for swelling & itching to go away! But definitely loving my results still.

5 wks PO

Alot of changes in 5 wks. I'm experiencing stiffness after car rides, still itching, bruised in areas and swollen in other areas. THE SWELLING IS DEFINITELY REAL!!!! Mostly my feet & legs now (besides lipo areas). I also pray my hips aren't going down (I REALLY WANTED HIPS) I'm gonna look into hernia repair in a few years and may include a tummy tuck if it'll help my stomach get super flat, but overall I'm happy w/Mcadoo as my surgeon. No complaints. No complications THANK GOD!!!!

Curves & cake!!!

6 weeks PO

9 weeks PO

I went to the DR the past wknd so I haven't been in my faja religiously. I'm trying to ween myself off of it & wear waist trainers. My waist isn't where I want it to be. My ass is still fat tho. Lol I still experience itching & burning sensations to my lipo stomach & back. My butt doesn't hurt to sit anymore. So I guess this is just a work in progress.

4 months PO

5 months PO

Still loving everything, but my stomach. Looking into a mini TT & also BA. But this booty is still BANGING!!!!

Ready for round 2 already!!!! DJM

I'm looking into going to the DR for some more nip/tuck. I need my waist SNATCHED!!!!!!!! I don't want a TT, that's a last resort so more lipo it is for now!!!! I also want a breast aug done. Looking to go March 2017. Thinking of Duran or Cabral.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mcadoo asked for my wish pics & delivered what I requested. Hopefully I won't need a round 2. He got me in & out in about an 1-2hrs top. I'm very satisfied w/my results thus far.