Satisfied post-op fisher doll - Miami, FL

Ive been so stressed due to final exams in school...

Ive been so stressed due to final exams in school and I haven't had time to lose the weight before my surgery. My BMI is a 35 and needs to be a 31, I have no idea what to do and I with two weeks left I don't think it is possible. If anyone has any suggestions on fast weight loss or if you would like to switch surgery dates please let me know asap.

June 3rd Sx Date Looking to Switch to end of june or July

Still looking to switch my June 3rd date for a later date in june or first week in july!!

Supply help?

where should I buy compression socks? and other supplies at an affordable price?

8 days post op

My experience with vanity was actually quite positive. Yaritza was my surgical coordinator that helped me with securing my date and making my deposit of $1000 in March to be scheduled with Dr. Hasan on June 2,2016 (I was excited yayy) I had stalked real self for about 2years and did a ton of research thanks to a number of ladies that have shared their experiences prior to moving forward with my sx plans . About a month later after booking I received that dreadful phone call that Dr.Hasan will no longer work at vanity. So they offered to set me up with the other doctors that worked their because fisher was booked until August and I said Helllllll Noooooo. Fisher is the only other Doctor I will allow to touch me and so then I was wait listed for a possible cancelation. An entire month had passed by and still no date!! Yaritza was so professional and polite when dealing with my frustrations and she kept reassuring me that a date with fisher would become available. Sooooo being the spoiled girl that won't take no for an answer girl that I truly am I called one day and spoke with a manger and she gave me a date. It was now the first week of May and the new date I was given was June 3,2016, I officially had one month to lose 35 pounds. With all the stress from school and work June came around and I didn't lose a pound haha, I tried everything!!! I would eat less and drink protein shakes, I starved, I worked out and eat healthy and nothing made a big difference. I would lose some then gain some. During this time I was in communication with my pre-op coordinator Ana ( she's awesome) and when I intially sent my photos she didn't believe I looked like what I weighted and that even though my BMI was over the requested limit she believed he would still take me as a patient because I carry my weight differently. However she showed him my photos and he said lose 10-15 pounds and because of stress and the holidays the weight just wouldn't come off. So because I was unsure of fisher would still take me I did not pay any money besides my deposit towards my surgery until the day before. Soooo I flew to Miami from my home state of Colorado and the very next day I went to vanity for my pre-op appointment. I spoke with fisher's assistant Yuliet (she's really nice) and she went over all necessary info and this time I requested to meet with fisher because I did not feel comfortable not being formally introduced to my surgeon prior to surgery date. So we spoke and he was very honest and upfront he told me the skin on my buttocks was to firm and tight for me to receive the projection I wanted. I was ok with that since I was really looking forward to being sculpted into a smaller waistline and having this gut turned into more butt lol. He was only willing to go through with surgery because Of how I carry my weight because I'm completely overweight. During this meet and greet with fisher I asked for my prescription because I was not going to wait until the day of surgery for that because I find that to be completely barbaric!!! A BBL is a painful and uncomfortable procedure/recovery and meds are needed right away lol. So the next day I had my surgery and prior to surgery I presented fisher with a Starbucks gift card to reward him for his honesty, compassion, and professionalism. Sidenote: I'm a psych major, and I've learned if you positively reinforce positive behavior by way of a reward, positive behavior is what will continue. So basically I wanted a successful surgery because I know vanity overworks these doctors with too many surgeries per day and I wanted to set myself aside from being just another patient on the table but rather someone kind and sweet that just made him smile moments ago,Endnote. Fisher was so thankful for his well deserved small token of appreciation and I was happy to have given it to him. He's such a funny nice doctor and he deserves to be appreciated. Sooooo anyway I went off to surgery around 3pm and laid on that cold table ready for the fisher upgrade nervous and excited at the same time. The day of surgery I was 5'3 and 210 pounds and he polished a rock into a diamond! I'm so great full to have worked with fisher and I'm really satisfied with my results!! I know that I'm a friendly outgoing person naturally but everyone at vanity was just so nice to me and they continue to check on me during my recovery and this was a good experience for me. If you are interested in working with vanity please request Yaritza as your surgical coordinator and Ana as your post-op coordinator so that things can run smoothly. The photo I'm uploading is my before pic the day of surgery and my after is 3 days post-op

I hate making typos

*grateful

6am and I can't sleep due to stiffness

So I'm still in Miami recovering, I'm happy I was able to relax here in Miami during my recovery since I have a pretty long flight home and I don't want to damage my booty.

I often wake up out of my sleep because my body gets so stiff while I'm in one position. The pain is bearable and I soothe it by getting up to walk or taking a pain killer. This recovery is NO JOKE!! I want to sit so bad!!! However I am loving my transformation and I can't wait to get my massages by Marian this week. I had my drain removed on Friday so I'm looking forward to her massaging out more fluid tomorrow!

QUESTION: When can I put on a sexy dress without a garment and go out?? With out the possibility of becoming swollen?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very honest, compassionate and professional.