Dr. Sergio Alvarez

Hello all I am scheduled for BBL with Dr. Bass in...

Hello all I am scheduled for BBL with Dr. Bass in April I have been contemplating going down to Vanity before my surgery to make sure everything will be ok. I have been consulting with Jessica and so far she has been great for me customer service wise. I originally wanted Dr. Fisher but was toll that Dr. Bass will be a better fit for me because of my body type I am 5'2 and weigh 180 and I do not want a tummy tuck because of my age, this is why I am planning a trip down there before my actually surgery. I will be calling Jessica tomorrow to schedule a day I can come in to do a consult with Dr. Bass. I live in Virginia but I feel I need to meet my plastic surgeon and his team before I let him cut me up. Good luck to all the ladies on here. I will keep you guys updated when I meet Dr. Bass in person.

Read this today got me a little scared

So I am back in research mode after reading this article about vanity:
When 18-year-old Linda Perez went in for breast augmentation surgery in Miami, Fla., last August, she was a fun-loving, spirited mother to a little boy. Today, roughly three months after she woke from a coma, you would hardly recognize her. “She goes into depression and crying,” her mother, Mariela Diaz, told the Miami Herald of her daughter, who has been left brain damaged, barely able to speak and requiring 24-hour nursing care. “She sees that she cannot walk, and when she realizes what happened to her she cries,” said added. On August 12, 2013, the vivacious and stunning young mother went in for surgery at the Coral Gables Cosmetic Center at a an alleged discount cost of $2,100. An hour after her surgery, she suffered complications and fell into a coma from which she didn’t wake until October. “While my client is no longer in a vegetative state, she still is not doing well physically,” the family’s attorney, Mark Eiglarsh, told the Daily News by email on Monday. “She requires 24 hour care, [is] unable to eat, bathe, and/or go to the bathroom on her own. Additionally, she doesn’t speak or walk and has no ability to care for her young child. Her mother compares her condition to that of a helpless infant,” he wrote. According to an attorney for the cosmetic center, there may have been some past medical problems with Perez that she wasn’t forthcoming about. “We have conducted our own investigation and I have requested medical records from Ms. Perez’s family, including her toxicology reports, and I have been stonewalled,” Kubs Lalchandani told the Daily News of his claimed inability to get information. In a report previously filed by Perez’s surgeon, Dr. Jacob Freiman stated that the medical problems Perez experienced after the surgery are similar to ones she experienced during child birth. He cites this information to one of Perez’s doctors. “They put a spinal anesthetic, and she needed to be intubated,” according to his report describing her post-labor obtained by the Herald. Freiman believes that Perez hid this information from him so it wouldn’t stop him from performing the surgery. Such a claim is argued as “hogwash” by Eiglarsh who denies that she knowingly had complications from anesthesia in the past. “We obtained her medical records from when she gave birth to her son and she had an epidural, without any anesthesia. The allegation that she had an adverse reaction to anesthesia was manufactured by the cosmetic center lawyer in an obvious attempt to blame the victim and avoid responsibility for their gross negligence,” wrote Eiglarsh. Records show Freiman is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has no history of malpractice complaints. But an anesthesiologist who also participated in the surgery does. In 2006, Dr. Mario Alberto Diaz had been sentenced to 30 months in prison and two years’ probation after illegally pedaling drugs online in Iowa. Diaz was also a defendant for medical malpractice in the death of a 35-year-old following buttock augmentation, according to the Herald. His license is active, but he is no longer working at the center, according to Lalchandani. “Our hopes and prayers are with her. We never want to see any patient under harm,” said Lalchandani of Perez’s condition. Due to patient privacy, Lalchandani said he couldn’t provide further comment, but said no lawsuits have been filed by the family. Eiglarsh promised, however, that there’s one in the works. “As they have no insurance, collecting a nickel towards my client’s lifetime of required healthcare is unfortunately impossible. We are still determined to raise people’s awareness concerning the dangers involved in these types of clinics,” he said.

I know that it is my responsibility to disclose my medical history with my plastic surgeon but her story just opened my eyes a lot I have two little boys to care for. I am still planning to meet with the doctor at Vanity but I am also now consulting with Dr. Mel Ortega who's practice is also in Miami. My situation is a little different from everyone else to. I fell down some stairs and now have a hematoma (its just scar tissue) on my buttock so I need a ps who can inject the fat around the hematoma to give me a more symmetrical appearance I will post pic so you guys can see what I am talking about.

Made up my mind going with Dr. Ortega

So I've decided to go with Dr. Oretega and my gut is telling me I am doing the right thing. I will not be seeking my deposit back from Vanity it was on $100 I personally dont have anything bad to say about them but I want to go with Dr. Fisher and was pushed to go to Dr. Bass. My granny will be coming with me i have not told her about the BBl part she probably gonna cuss me out when we get there lol. I plan on staying at the Candlewood suites which has a kitchenette and good reviews from trip advisor.com

Finally got the guts to post my before pics

Well here you go guys. As I said before I fell down some stairs and now have a hematoma on my booty its basically just scar tissue. I am 5'2 and 180lbs I was 196 but I have changed my diet drastically and lost some weight I would like to be 170 before surgery.

Happy Valentines day

Teeth whitening in Miami

I found this lady on IG she is certified and does alot of the strippers I follow I think I will check her out when I get to Miami. She also has a groupon discount I found on her FB page. I figure you cant have a big booty with yellow teeth they just dont go together!

Dr Alvarez June 24, 2016

After years of playing I'm finally doing this for real headed to see Dr. Alvarez June 24, 2016

Dr. Sergio Alvarez 6/24/2016

So I flew to Miami from Virginia to get a consult with Dr Alvarez everything went well I scheduled my surgery and paid in full. I'm super excited I will
Be having bbl with 12 areas of lipo

Virginia lymphatic drainage massage

1 day post op

So the pain for me wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part for me is the nausea when I get up. I've showered by myself and I'm pretty mobile by myself. Dr Alvarez is a skilled surgeon and I'm so grateful I chose him
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Alvarez was professional and skilled he made me feel at ease all while keeping my expectations realistic. I'm so grateful that I chose him!!!