It's About to Go Down. Miami, FL

Hasan is back and I finally scheduled my BBL and...

Hasan is back and I finally scheduled my BBL and paid my deposit today. Like most of you I have been secretly viewing the real self site for over a year now. Earlier this year when Hasan went MIA I thought my dreams of being snatched like a coke bottle was over. It is true what they say "Good things come to those who wait" and I am excited about this transformation I will be making soon. Hasan will perform his first BBL on July 18 after being gone for almost six months. He will only do 3 surgeries a day and he will be doing them at the hospital instead of at Vanity, that is why the price is a little more than what he normally charge. I definitely don't mind paying more to ensure my safety. Looking for a surgery buddy!!! Shout out to Jessie my surgical coordinator for being so attentive thus far.

Finally got the Nerve.

I felt it was only right to post before pictures because so many of you dolls are being so open with sharing your journey. I am working on losing more weight before my procedure. Since I paid my deposit last month I have lost 17 pounds. I want the best results possible so I am taking responsibility and doing my part to ensure that will be my reality.

Almost Time

Well I am just over two weeks away from being Hasanified. I am very excited but a little nervous at the same time. My weight loss has been phenomenal and I am sure that I will be snatched after he removes the allowed amount of fat. I have booked my recovery house well over a month ago and schedule my lymphatic drainage massages. Will post some pictures of my current size since I have lost more weight.

Hello dolls, I arrived in the 305 on yesterday. Thought I would come a little earlier and enjoy my condo that I own on Surfside Beach. Everything has been fabulous, the weather is great and everyone that I have met has been extremely friendly. So today I went to Vanity for my pre op appointment, to get fitted for my garment and sign all the papers. When I booked my surgery I got the package deal so my garment, foams, triangle, and massages are included. However I don't know the quality of work of the massage therapist at Vanity so I booked my own massages with Medical Massage Professionals. Since I paid for the massages as part of my package, I told my coordinated to give me another garment and abdominal board in lieu of the 3 massages. Guess what, I had no problem getting anything that had been promised to me. Guess Vanity is really attempting to work on their customer satisfaction. My experience has been nothing but profession, my coordinator always respond within minutes of me sending her a text and if there was information she needed to find out for me she always had the answer before the end of the day. So now I am waiting on my Pre Op Coordinator to call to let me know what time my surgery will be on tomorrow. About to go and lay on the beach, chat more with you dolls later.

Surgery time on deck

So I will need to be at the Surgery center at 10am. I have attached my before pictures. If you compare them to my original pictures you can see that I lost over 40 pounds to prepare myself to get awesome results. I know Hasan has me from this point and he will work his magic.

Back shot