VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER :) Mother of 2 , Model .... but Huge Beer Gut Minus the Beer

So I am a mother age 26 ... had my son in 2014 ......

So I am a mother age 26 ... had my son in 2014 ... had my daughter in 2010.... I still model.
I had a huge wake up call at my last photo shoot! When I turned to the side my stomach was atrocious. I was wearing waist trainers, wearing saran wrap and albolene but NOTHING could fix the fat that was under the surface. Since 2013 I was looking into a Brazilian butt lift because of Kim K. Well in 2015 I finally had the last straw and called around to a few clinics down in Miami. This was the best move that I made my entire life !
So my measurements were 33-34-39 .... can you even imagine that? I looked like a cereal BOX LMAO .. my butt had a nice cuff but it could stand to have a little filling out.... Well I finally reached spectrum aesthetics and was booked with Sergio Alvarez due to the difficulties of another doctors license being revoked. I am forever grateful for this ... oh wait... side note I paid a deposit to imagenes in Miami and forgot about it ... the day before surgery she called me telling I had surgery with Sergio Alvarez instead of Stephanie Stover... so either way it went I was suppose to work with this doctor.
His bed side manners are impeccable. I love this man and I plan on going back to get more work done. So under my belt I have a Brazilian butt lift surgery with 12 areas of lipo. I would do this process again any day. I plan on going back the beginning of next year for BA, TT (no muscle repair), and fat transfer to the hips :)
I have a wonderful relationship with my doctor and his staff and they appreciate how many clients I have sent his way
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I love everything about this doctor. I love his bedside manners. I love how he listens to what you want and he gives it to you.