HAPPY 27 Y/o Mom of 2: Lipo & BBL - Miami, FL

After considering my surgery for over 2 years, I...

After considering my surgery for over 2 years, I finally decided it was time! I chose to have lipo with a BBL down in Miami and chose Dr. Perez-Gurri as my surgeon back in October. Although I thought I was going to have to delay my procedure due to Hurricane Matthew, the staff miraculously rescheduled my surgery a few days later and everything worked out perfect! From my original online consultation to my post op follow-up, everything was fabulous! The staff was great, the clinic was very welcoming and clean and Dr. Perez has such a calm and reassuring bedside manner, that I couldn't imagine having my surgery anywhere else. Special shoutout to Rosemarie, who is ALWAYS available and was so helpful during my entire journey! I am currently 6 weeks post op and I am absolutely pleased with my results! Thank you Dr. Perez-Gurri and all his staff; Dr. Pal, Angie, Milly, Kathy and Rosemarie for giving me this hourglass body and making me feel great again!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

As a nurse and now a patient, I appreciated Dr. Perez-Gurri's bedside manner. He was very detailed, professional and open to not only my questions, but my husband's questions in my pre-op appointment, which felt very reassuring. I knew then I was in good hands and his 25 years of experience showed in his conversation and his work post op. I am in love with my results and would totally recommend Dr. Perez-Gurri!