walker

I'm so excited to finally be doing this. I'm 30...

I'm so excited to finally be doing this. I'm 30 years old, 145-150pounds, 5'5 no kids. My surgery date is November 7th, 2016. My doctor is Dr. Rami Ghurani at Spectrum Aesthetics in Miami, FL. I will be staying at the recovery home. I'm nervous, scared and anxious all at the same time. Im just on a mission of the pursuit of MY happiness. ????

My Reason

The reason why I'm considering BBL is to enhance my appearance. I feel like overall I have a nice body butt I'm missing a butt. I remember once before a guy came up to me and told me "Wow, Your Gorgeous but you don't have no ass". I felt soooo.. unsure on how to feel but it was pretty hurtful and he proceed to interact with other women who had ass. I pretty much got tired of always being short of having an ass. When I'm in my swim suit. I look like a 10 from the from and about 5 from the back. My ass doesn't respect me. I want a bigger, fuller, rounder naturally looking ass to match my thighs and body type. I'm excited for Dr. Ghurani to bring my vision to life.

Ghurani 11 more days

I'm excited for my new butt. I will be staying at @anewliferecoveryhouse. I live in Florida so a friend will be driving me down (4hr drive) and I will be taking the plane back. I'm just ready. I'm still at 145pd and I been eating to gain weight.
Follow me on instragram @ghuraninov7babydoll

8 More Days

I'm so excited I'm finally approaching my SX date. I think I got everything I need. I'm just ready for this new body. I been eating and I moved from 145-155. Not much but I tryed. I will be staying at a new life recovery house in Miami. I have faith in my doctor.Ghurani here I come.?????????????????????????????

GHURANI BBL

GHURANI IS THE BBL MAN. He is heaven sent, a true artist and gifted hands. I'm completely satisfied with my results. I look marvelous, spectacular and beautiful. I'm completely please and appreciate his work

Before Dr. Ghurani Pictures

These are my before pictures.

not feeling happy

I notice two days after surgery that one hip is different from the other. They keep telling me it's swelling but it's actually not. During my consultation with Dr. Ghurani he told me that I didn't need as much fat on one side. He was wrong because it obviously show in my results. I'm feeling so unhappy

Happy with my BBL

Let me be clear. My ass look Great. I'm just unhappy with my side and especially when others point it out. It's kinda embarrassing to be showing off and everyone notice it. My Ass Looks 100%Great and I love it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon