Gaining Weight for BBL - Miami, FL

Surgery scheduled August 30th with Doctor Llorente...

Surgery scheduled August 30th with Doctor Llorente. Currently gaining weight in order to have the biggest, most dramatic results possible! Looking for projection and nice round butt post surgery! Will be using real self to document my experience. A little over 2 weeks to go. Doing all my blood work on Monday!

Current pics

Trying to gain the last bit of weight so I can have the biggest results possible! Here is me now! 5'7 and 160 trying to gain 10 more before August 29th, surgery is on the 30th!

Less than one week to go

counting down the days! paying my balance tomorrow, and flying out on Monday. Getting nervous

Nervous

4 days away from and couldn't be more nervous! Please pray for me as I do my final shopping and get ready to head to Miami!

Wish pics

Couple of wish pics & some of llorentes work when he was at spectrum on lower bmi women! Can't believe I fly out tomorrow :-0

Weight gain

It's been extremely tough gaining weight. I've been eating junk food everyday, not going to the gym (I was previously a gym rat) and trying to pack on the pounds. At this point I'm just going to tell Llorente to go as big as he can go. I want projection and hips because I can't go any longer living like this, it's so unhealthy it's making me sick :-( also I'm a vegetarian so it was extra hard to gain the pounds. I found a weight gainer supplement to take, but it's hard on your kidneys so have to make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids while taking it. Here are photos from today! Pre op on Monday, surgery on Tuesday! So excited!

Happy booty bbl pillow for sale!

Selling for 90 dollars, had 2 pillows one was never used. Please message me if interested
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Having surgery on August 30th. Using realself to document my journey!