Hasan Doll June 2015

So a little background.... I am 22 years old, from...

So a little background.... I am 22 years old, from New York, no kids, 5'7 and I'm currently 148 pounds. i was orginally 142 but I'm trying to get to 160-170 pounds. 6 pounds down and many more to go lol. I have a small frame so I'm scared he wont have enough fat and I would hate to spend all that money and come out looking the same. June 3rd i will be having my bbl surgery with Dr. Hasan at Vanity Cosmetics and i cant wait!! UNTIL then i will be eating like CRAZY to gain this weight. 4 month countdown WOO! Last month i had my consultation with Dr. Hasan. hes pretty straightforward and will tell you realistically what he can achieve. Last month my friend and I flew down to Miami and shad the bbl surgery with Dr. Mcadoo. We also stayed at the recovery house that they supplied so I will most likely do the same or stay at the new body recovery house that I seen some people talking about on this site. i already paid 2000 so i can lock in my date so I have 4 months to come up with the rest so I can be a future Hasan doll. I cant wait for my new body! I will be posting some pre op pics soon =)

pre op pics

i used the plastic surgery app to show how i hope to turn out after surgery lol

Gained !!

First off I just want to say I'm like soooo addicted to this site. Especially now that my date is getting closer and closer im on this site like 24/7. I'm trying hard to put on weight and now I am 157 !! Yay . That's a whole 9 pounds since I last updated. I am gonna try to get between 165 and 170. I attached some pics to show my weight gain

quick update!

i tried to pay the rest of my balance over the phone today and vanity no longer accepts paypal or credit cards over the phone. you have to deposit the money in a bank of america account. annoying!
also i got my measurements im 36 1/2 - 30 - 41. in my defense i was pretty bloated lol i dont think my waist is that big. im def going to get remeasured a couple days before surgery for accuracy. i am also now 162 !! 8 more pounds to gain =)
35 days til im hasanified!! yay

Miami recovery houses & massages

My date is coming closer and closer. Anyone have info on affordable nice places to stay that include transportion since im from New York. And massage packages thankyou !

Bbl buddy?

If your close to my date inbox me I'm looking to split costs for the condo, transportation and nursing if possible thankyou!

14 day countdown til I'm Hassanified !!

I'm fully paid now. They sent over my lap prescription so I just have to get my labs done. I put my deposit down for Marians recovery house which I'll be staying at with my mom from June 1st to the 7th. I'm sooooo excited and can't believe it's almost here! ! I went from 142 to now 161 lbs so hopefully I gain 5 to ten more. 2 more weeks til the big day ! :DD

One day Away

Well I'm at vanity now. Signed maddddd paperwork. Took my preop photos with them and now I'm 24 hours away from my new booty :DDD I can't wait !

Made it !!

Had my bbl yesterday. I'm super sore when I get up but felt no pain just nauseous after surgery. just getting up for walking hurts. I walk like a penguin lol I had hasans assistant Kayla Rodriguez take these pics she's so sweet. I love my results hasan gave me I have no tummy at all

Bare ass lol

This pic was taken when I got my first massage . (Two days after my procedure)

More photos

I'm in my Rh and im bored so I'm like why not take pics ? Lol I actually have more energy to take some more now. My censoring sucks lol don't make fun

My HONEST review on Marian's Rh.

So if I had to rate my experience at this rh I would rate it a 2/5. I came with my mom. My surgery was scheduled on the 3rd and my mom was scheduled on 4th for bbl. Due to my moms blood pressure they ended up not doing the procedure til Tuesday the 9th. We were originally suppose to come on the monday June 1st and stay til the 7th. We ended up having to extend our visit here til Saturday the 13th. She charged my mom $500 more even though we already paid 1300 for us both to stay there. That 1300 was for us both to share A room, clinical visit, 1 grocery trip, 24 hour care after surgery, ,airport pickup/dropoff and two massages for us each cuz we wanted to split everything because our surgery dates were orginally one day after each other. Since my mom already paid her half she should not have had to pay another 500 to stay another week. The whole week we stayed my mom is the one who took care of me Right after surgery and she's the one who got my medicine for me. She didn't even have her surgery yet so she should be considered my guest for that week since she used none of Marians services yet. Marian did nothing. The only thing she's good at is massages but don't bother staying there. The room is small and not even worth the money !! When my mom finally got the surgery, My mom needed her pain meds and Marian was suppose to pick them up. The next day my moms waits for Marian to get off work( she gets home by 6) and Marian didn't even get them. My mom went to ask for them from her and she tells her that cvs didn't have them, so she didn't even get anything like wth? How do u not try another pharmacy or at least let us know that the pharmacy didn't have them. Like If my mom didn't go get her about the lain killers, she wouldn't even had said anything to us like wow. Marian goes on and on about how she's so qualified and how good she is. It's all crap. Her massages are good, thats what she's qualified in. that's about it. I honestly don't think she's qualified to run a RH. Stay away smh. So basically thumbs up for her massages but thumbs down for the RH.

3 month update.

It's been three months and I decided to re upload pictures. Overall it was quite an journey but I'm so happy that I decided to do this. I'm glad I made it through and my results are beautiful... Not be able sit or drive was annoying, random nerve shocks that I still get from time to time but all in all I'm doing great.

Update pics

Hasan is the man...
Lol edited with Patrick emojis

Before/after photos

It's almost 4 months and I couldn't b happier

Flatten/minimize scars

what do you guys use to flatten your incision scars ?
Miami Physician

I seen hasan for maybe two mins before we actually did the surgery. l didn't even see him for follow up I seen his assistant smh but honesly at the end of the day, his work is what's most important to me and that's definitely a 4/5! I love my new shape so I'm happy.