Friday the 13th Surge - Miami, FL

After seeing numerous reviews and pictures, I've...

After seeing numerous reviews and pictures, I've scheduled surgery with Dr Alvarez through Spectrum. Was gonna do it through his private practice since Spectrum was giving me the run around and not giving me the special price they have advertised online. But Im hoping for better service treatment. Cant Wait to do it. Getting a BBL with Dr A and was told to lose 10-15lbs. Im 5'10 235

Post Spectrum Drama

So after Alvazrez left spectrum, he graciously held a Q&A with his future pts. He then informed me I DIDNT have to lose weight after all. Smh. I was stressing like crazy trying to get the weight down and I ended up losing 13lbs. But I know losing weight will only make my outcome better so I will continue to lose 12 more lbs

Friday the 13 blessing booty

Wow I'm so shocked I'm in nearly no pain. I'm up walking, and perky. My butt feels sore and I wish I could lie on my back, but other than that it's so much less pain than I thought. Soon as the nurse anesthetist told me I'd be knocked out, I was! Woke up fully clothed with my phone in hand lol. I can already see my hips!

Day 1

Massages hurt like absolute hell but are completely necessary. Here's a pic of my post op appointment and after my first massage. You can see a big difference!

Day 2

Day 2 is fine...still not in a lot of pain, I'm able to move around normally, shower etc. It just makes my back sore to constantly sleep on my stomach :(

Day 3

Humpty hump

3rd massage not too bad

Got a third massage today, took two percs to combat the pain and it worked!

Day 4

More pics

Day 24

Trying to get my waist smaller so my butt can be bigger! Lol

Booty Greed

For someone who wasn't going to get a bbl in the first place, I am now thinking about a round 2 because I want a fuller booty. The price and time off is what's making me iffy. Sheesh, who would've thunk it
Doral Plastic Surgeon