Fisher-January 12, 2017 5'10' 185lbs (Pics Included) - Miami, FL

So I figured since I finally paid in full a couple...

So I figured since I finally paid in full a couple of weeks ago, it's time to finally start my review. I live in the DC area and I have been addicted to researching this procedure for over 3 years now. I am 5'9" (and 3/4) lol and I weigh 185 lbs. I'm married with two kids. I originally wanted to go with Duran. Brooklyn_beauty (I think she disappeared) had me glued to her review and sold on Duran for the longest time, then I wanted Dr Miami or Fisher. However over the last year I been thinking I should stay close to home so I can recover with my family. I got 2 quotes in Maryland and one was $15k and the other was $20k. That is why I decided to go back to looking at Fisher. I knew Fisher could give me great results, if not better than these doctors here and at a fraction of the cost. My best friend also agreed to go to Miami with me and get it done the same day. She's been wanting it forever too. So we both paid and we bought our flight down for January 10 with surgery on January 12. We'll my best friend just found out on Sunday that she's pregnant so my whole plan has a giant wrench thrown in it. I plan to keep my date and make my husband go with me if I cant find a partner. So if anyone wants a date for the January 12, please let me know. Also, originally my husband was against getting the surgery but recently he's come around, I guess cus he sees I'm serious and I really want it. He actually loves when I do stuff for myself because I'm always doing for others. So now he's telling me I better get a big round a$$ as if he has a say so lol. He's a mess. I bought the book by bella__barbie called Plactica, it's about plastic surgery tourism so I will be getting into that to help me with this journey. Thanks for your support dolls!

Fisher-January 12, 2017 5'10' 185lbs (Pics Included) - Miami, FL

I wanted to update my review with some new before pics considering I've gained about 10 lbs and now weight 193. I haven't gained on purpose but shiii happens right. I've been out of town a lot over the last month and a half which isn't conducive to a healthy diet and lifestyle. The thing is that ive   never had a flat butt however when I lose weight and get under 175, it disappears. Now that I've gained some weight, my booty is popping but so is my stomach and this back fat. Lol. I ended up telling one of my good friends and she was so supportive and has actually been doing consultations herself! She offered to help me through the recovery because she is a nurse.
I really need to get healthy now so recovery will be easier. I finished reading bella___barbie's book Plactica so I need to use some of those juicing recipes she has for building your hemo. I also need to figure out if I should get a recovery house or just have my husband come and then my friend, who is the nurse. I've already starting looking at places that do massages close by my home to continue my recovery after I return from Miami. I still haven't told my job that I need a month off in January. I think I'll wait until September to request the time off. I don't think they will really care. I also been thinking about what kind of work clothes I'll have to wear when I return. Laidies, please feel free to give me any advice! Thanks in advance. Xoxox
Miami Plastic Surgeon