Per-Fisher-fection - Miami, FL

44 year-old mom of 23 yearold recent college grad...

44 year-old mom of 23 yearold recent college grad ready for an improved version of me. Pleased with my decision to go with Dr. fisher at vanity cosmmetics. My whole experience with Dr. Fisher and Vanity was excellent. I gathered all the necessary information from many selfless ladies and their journey on this site and deicided Dr. fisher was the one for me. I am now paying forward with my review.
Im only 8 days post op and Im very happy with my results. Based on pictures from other RealSelf Fisher dolls, i have a very good idea of my final results. Dr. Fisher is an artist, one look at me he knew exactly what I needed and he maybe a psychic too :) because he knew what I did not want. Vanity's customer service has been excellent from my first contact until my final post-op visit they have been very responsive to all my emails and made follow-up calls after sx to see how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. With some bad reviews here on RealSelf, i was ready for anything to not go as planned. However, I wanted Fisher and was willing to deal with Vanity to get to him. But, that was not my experience. Future bbl dolls considering Dr. Fisher and Vanity Cosmetics, they have stepped up their game on customer service. You are in great hands with them. I asked vanity to send me before and after pictures. And they will send them next week after the holiday weekend. i Will post them as asap Good luck to all in your journey to a better you.

Post op pics

Before pics

Before and after

2 weeks update

Sitting after BBL

I Found a great alternative to the boppy and bbl pillow. The wobble disc. Got it on amazon for $14

5 weeks post bbl

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My whole experience with Dr. Fisher and Vanity was excellent. I gathered all the necessary information from many selfless ladies and their journey on this site and deicided Dr. fisher was the one for me. I am now paying forward with my review. Im only 8 days post op and Im very happy with my results. Based on pictures from other RealSelf Fisher dolls, i have a very good idea of my final results. Dr. Fisher is an artist, one look at me he knew exactly what I needed and he maybe a psychic too :) because he knew what I did not want. Vanity's customer service has been excellent from my first contact until my final post-op visit they have been very responsive to all my emails and made follow-up calls after sx to see how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. With some bad reviews here on RealSelf, i was ready for anything to not go as planned. However, I wanted Fisher and was willing to deal with Vanity to get to him. But, that was not my experience. Future bbl dolls considering Dr. Fisher and Vanity Cosmetics, they have stepped up their game on customer service. You are in great hands with them.