Fisher Doll on the Way!!! Wait for It.... ✋ - Miami, FL

I'm so excited, I have been doing research for...

I'm so excited, I have been doing research for years and finally I have decided to to go with Dr. Fisher in Miami. I'm still taking this all in, I'm paid in full, now I'm just patiently waiting for that day to come. I plan to book my flight next week, then order all necessary items needed for this long journey. Stay tuned ladies. Praying everything goes well!!! These are my wish picks...

More wish pics!!!

So here are some more wish pics... 42 days and a wake up!!

4 days to go!!!

As the time goes by the more I look in the mirror and tell myself, "Out with the old, and in with the new!" I know I don't post much, being that that isn't my thing. However I will be posting before and after pics really soon. Mood right now anxious, nervous, excited and grateful. Not to many blessed to have an opportunity to complete such a long time over due obstacle on their bucket list. For that alone I am grateful. So please keep in in your prayers . I'm doing this mainly for my wedding. I want to be that dream bride that we all dreamed to be as a young girl.

2 Days and a wake up!!!! Count Down

So here I am a nervous wreck. So many mixed emotions, trying to do everything to take my mind off that Phat booty that is soon to come. This is like so unreal!!!!! I traveling alone only to come back that a whole new person.

Finally you can call me Mrs. New Booty

So finally I finished my surgery and everything went just as planned. I'm in love all over again. Huge thanks to Dr. Fisher for being there every step of the way and giving me the exact results I wanted. Here are some pics for u all.

Ass on fleek!!!

Loving my new look. I can honestly say it's a journey, but a well worth journey!!!!!

Enjoying This New Booootttyyyyy!!!

Here are some more pics I am now 5.5 months post op and I love my new look!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon