Fisher Doll in Progress. Miami, FL

Lord I am nervous! I'm traveling to Miami to have...

Lord I am nervous! I'm traveling to Miami to have a bbl with Dr. Fisher. He does really great work but I'm afraid of the infamous Vanity shenanigans. I put down my deposit a few weeks ago and I need to be paid in full by Friday. I think I'm gonna go with CosmiCare Recovery home and I hope all goes well with that. I'll keep you all updated and post some of my sad before pictures later.

Befores

Here is my pre op. Hopefully Fisher can work his magic.

CosmiCare RH

Has anyone put down there deposit as yet? I will be paying mines tomorrow.. Kesha seems really nice and I put good faith into her, but still kind of nervous ????

Update: Will not be staying at CosmiCare

Sooooooo. There were a few issues I had with CosmiCare. I requested a quote for a 6 night stay and received a quote for $967 dollars with the February discount (which was like $300). When I spoke to Kesha I ended up finding that I was misquoted and quoted for only 5 nights and not 6 and that I wanted the 6 nights its would be $1100. But I thought okay no problem, it was a mistake, but then something else happened today. The email sent to me with the quote attached said the CosmiKit was included in my quote. I was just about to put my down payment but something told me to ask Kesha while I was on the phone with her to be 100% sure, and she tells me that its not. Like what the hell? So basically my quote was riddled with errors. So what would have happened if I just booked based off the email? Why am I even paying 967 for only 5 nights AND there is no CosmiKit included so I still have to spend extra money on buying everything that came with it. Sigh back to square one.

Labs

How are you ladies completing your labs? If you're doing them on your own is vanity offering you all a discount?

Vanity Fiasco

I don't know if this is just hearsay, but it appears to have been issues with Dr. O's license to practice since late January. I do find it weird that since it has been discussed on real self (within the past day or two), Dr Os and his assistant's ig page has been made private, and now future Dr O dolls patient portals are now saying they are scheduled with Fisher. This troubles me because now Fisher is taking the patient load of two doctors other doctors. I just hope he won't be doing too many surgeries a day, because I don't want him to be tired, rushing, and doing sloppy work on me on March 7. And I do hope that any doll that was injured during sx made a full recovery, and that vanity gets it together.

Was Rescheduled

I was called today and asked if I could move my sx date from March 7th to the 9th. I really feel like this has a strong connection to that Dr. O bullshit some how some way. Has this happened to any one else? Im kinda over this bbl stuff. It really is too much going on at Vanity. So glad I didn't purchase my tickets as yet.

Today is the day

I can't believe this is about to happen. I'm really anxious and I just want to hurry up and have my sx. Unfortunately my sx time is 4pm and I'm going to be one of Fishers last patients. I just hope he's not super tired by the time he gets to me. Any ways I'm staying at Claudias recovery home and it's cute here, and she's really nice, but I didn't know I'd be sharing the room with 2 other people, thank God one of my roommates is cool af. I'll leave a detailed about the rh and vanity review later.

Update 5 week

Life got really crazy once I got back from Miami but I made it through.The recovery process was most difficult for the first 1-2 weeks so definitely prepare yourself for that. Vanity was pretty good to me. I had no issues with them and Dr Fisher was great. I'm happy with my body and it is definitely improved. I might be contemplating about a round two just to get that supper bubble look, but I'm not sure yet. I'm still swollen mostly in my back area, my tummy has gone down a great deal. My before measurements were 40-31-41- and currently they are 40-28-44.5. Hopefully my waist goes down at least another inch and my butt status they same. I'm hoping this "fluffing" process occurs but I'm not sure if that's even really a thing. Still haven't sat down yet either

8 weeks

The process of recovery is really annoying. My hips have gone done a little bit. My butt is still there. I haven't really been sitting. I think I'll start at around 10 weeks
Miami Plastic Surgeon