Finally Going Through with Surgery! - Miami, FL

After 4 kids, I want to feel better about myself...

After 4 kids, I want to feel better about myself again! I have been going back and forth about this procedure. I finally made had my surgery scheduled with Dr Miami and I got pregnant. I had to postpone my surgery because of my pregnancy and nursing my daughter. I'm finally ready and excited to get this done on 8/2/2016!

Surgery re-scheduled for end of August. Getting closer!

Nervous and excited is how I feel. I'm obsessed with his snap chats! But as the days get closer, I'm starting to feel the anxiety build. Time to start prepping for surgery! Scheduled my appointments next week for labs and medical clearance. Hoping all goes well! Also, I'm still trying to gain more weight! He told me to gain 10lbs. I have 5 more to go!

Pre op appointment with Dr. Salz/Miami completed! Now to get supplies and things prepared!

Here are some before pics I took of myself

???? ewww! He asked me in my last visit with him to gain 10lbs. I've gained 12, so I'm happy!

Dr. Miami doll! Surgery complete! Before and after pics. I'm currently 8 days post op.

Still healing, not an easy procedure! Trying to stay positive!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salzhauer is awesome! I'm excited I chose him back in 2012!!! I follow him on snapchat now and he confirms to me everyday that I made the right choice! I'm finally going to have my surgery!