Finally Put my Deposit Down for BBL with Dr.Alvarez - Miami, FL

I'm really excited about going to Spectum...

I'm really excited about going to Spectum Aesthetics in Miami, Florida. First of all, let me give you a little informations about me; I'am 26 years of age, African American female, very curvy body minus the fact I don't have a butt (obviously lol) Naturally large breast 36 H, weight 180lbs, standing at 5'2. I've been doing research for a year now and finally decided to make my dream a reality. I have always been a curvy or a thicker woman but I always had a flat behind. I tried doing squats but the showed little results. I hoping this is BBL procedure with give me a sexy back and a nice booty!!! The only thing I'm nervous about is being under general anesthesia!!! But I know I can get passed it by reading reviews and experiences. I put a down deposit down ($300) and I have 12 months to get the procedure done!! I have $3,800 to left to pay... I have to be payed in full 15 to 30 days before my procedure.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon