Finally, Making It Happen - Miami, FL

I am so excited to finally be gettingba more...

I am so excited to finally be getting a more endowed backside. I'm a 45 year old wife and mother of two. I've never really had a butt, so you can imagine my excitement. It took me two years to get my husband on board with getting this done. He still doesn't understand it, bit he's supporting me. I've decided to go top Miami (Dr. Llorente). The cost is $5600 with the recovery house included. I live in Chicago, so I'll be traveling. I've consulted with several doctors in Chicago and they've all said that I'll probably have loose skin after the lipo and will need a tt. I've also consulted with a couple doctors in Miami and they didn't tell me that. Dr. Llorente doesn't perform a bbl and tt at the same time, but i found a doctor in Chicago that will. The problem is that he can't give me hips. I'm currently shaped like a box.... No defined waist, hips or butt. He said he would contour with lipo and the tt to give me a more curvy shape. Bottom line.... I want a flat belly, a more defined waist and a bigger butt (nothing outrageous). He's charging me $10,550 to do both procedures, which I think is a good price. I don't know what to do, so I'm reaching out to my RealSelf sisters for advice.

Miami Plastic Surgeon