Finally Going to Be FISHERFIED - Miami, FL

After years of research and months of lurking and...

After years of research and months of lurking and stalking all the posts on here, I finally paid my deposit and will be getting my BBL done towards the end of this year. This has always been something I wanted to do so that I can feel more sexy and more confident in my own skin. I am so excited about beginning this journey and I jus cannot wait for this dream to be a reality!!!! Any advice from any of you dolls would be greatly appreciated!

Wish pics

I will post pictures of myself closer to my surgery date. It's embarrassing and I want to prolong that post for as long as I can lol. These pictures are what I hope to look like after surgery is done with Fisher. I want that heart shape booty with very aggressive lipo on the tummy so I can get that nice hourglass shape. I also want my butt to be as big as he can get it!! Go big or go home right?

More wish pics

Private Nurses

Can y'all help me and my surgery buddy out? We are looking to hire a private nurse and need some names of people that are highly recommended. Thanks in advance!

Been a while

It's been a while since I posted any update. I was supposed to be going to getting my surgery the 1st of September and then they switched it to the 15th. Due to personal reason I had to switch my date again and now can't even get it until January of next year! I am so sad and so depressed about it but I jus hope these five months fly by super fast and it gives me more time to look at recovery houses and stuff.
I'm also started to get worried and depressed about whether I am going to get what I want from this surgery... I don't want to do all of this and still have no ass and hips in the end????????????
Miami Plastic Surgeon