Finally Getting BBL to Help Bring Back Confidence That I Lost - Miami, FL

So im finally betting a BBl after years of going...

So im finally betting a BBl after years of going back and fourth with it in my mind finally made a decision to go for it. Ive had a few setbacks as having to push my surgery date back twice already due to hemoglobin issues but i finally got it up and I'm just praying to god that it stays up. I will be having my procedure done by Llorente and im just hoping that everything works out in my favor im 19 days away and sooooooooooooooooo anxious/excited :)

Recovery house recommendations?

So is there any good recovery house recondmnation in Miami anyone can recommend to me , I will be having sx in about 16 days and a change of stay has come up. Also if anybody is having sx the day of the 27 and would like to share a hotel we can do that also

6 days away

Anticipation is really hitting , I'm 6 days away ????????????

Tomorrow is the day :)

It's been a long time coming just praying everything goes correct only myself and god knows how much I want this

So I made it ????????????????

I'm going to upload before and afters soon and give my little review on how it went

Before pics

Post op

How surgery went

So I was scheduled for surgery on the 25 of June and I arrived in Miami on the 25 of June. as soon as I arrived In the airport the hospital was calling me off the hook because they were waiting for me so I didn't even have time to go put my bags down . I was seen immediately which was wonderful because I thought I was gonna be waiting forever , God was definetly on my side yesterday. So I get to the clinic sign off on the part work take my pre op pics two minutes later Llorente came to mark me up it happened so fast I didn't even have time to be nervous. I go to the anesthesiologist he was so cool one second he was rapping snoop dog to me the next second I was up from surgery I couldn't believe it . I just thank god for watching over me yesterday and I'm actually in no pain just discomfort I've been up and walking around and using the bathroom since yesterday alone so I pray for a speedy recovery. Just a little naseua here and there when I eat but other than that no complaints I can't wait to take full advantage heal and wear all my cute clothes I started to buy lol : )

This swelling is no joke

So it's been a few days since my bbl and everything was pretty much tolerable until last night . I swelled like a puffed out piggy and my faja got so tight I wanted to cry . I had to take it off for a hour around 4 am then put it back on it was a slight relief but I know I couldn't sleep all night without it .It's partially my fault tho because I'm eating way too much salty foods and I know this is the main reason I'm swelling up like this , I must do better and I am going starting today I don't want this feeling to happen again sooooooo uncomfortable to the max .

One week mami :)

So I'm officially one week post op and I feel great , I even drive around for a few minutes yesterday. I have absolutely no pain and I'm watching what I eat now so the swelling is very minimal. I'm going back to work tomorrow , I'm a server so I don't sit at all at work which is perfect ,hopefully my co workers are not too nosy and into my business I had to go buy some bigger uniform pants lol but honestly I do not care what they think . I wanna start working out so I can tone up a bit cause there's still a little fat on my back by my arms but I just have to wait .

First day back at work

So I went back to work today after only a week post because I feel 100% fine plus I need these coins lol, so about 5 different people already started telling me my butt got big what I was I'm like girl my bday coming up I had to loose a few pounds plus I got on my waist trainer , but deep down I was smiling on the inside that they noticed the change in my body. I mean I work with a bunch of nobody's so their opinions are honestly irrelevant it just felt good them telling me my butt was big lol ;)

Almost 6 weeks

So Friday I will be almost 6 weeks and I'm kinda iffy about my results now. Some days I love my body , some days I hate it I felt like I didn't get enough fat removed from my body and some days I feel like I only look good in the faja. I'm honestly already contemplating round 2 because I have noticed a dramatic loss of volume in my butt : ( I still have back rolls that I am very not happy about maybe exercise will work I'm gonna continue to weigh my options until I decide what I want to do
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Llorente was so wonderful and gave me a realistic beautiful body that I always wanted . Excellent doctor and he really knows what he's doing if I had to do it again I would definitely hands down without a doubt go back to him again , this was my first surgery ever let alone a cosmetic one and he made it so easy and natural for me , appreciate him and his staff so much .