Extremely Happy with my Results and Dr Llorente - Miami, FL

My overall experience with New life was great. My...

My overall experience with New life was great. My coordinator Elena was amazing. She answered all of my questions & was very knowledgeable. She always answered my calls &texts no matter what time it was. I never felt like a number to her. She even came to see me right before surgery to wish me well. All of the nurses were nice as well. Just a great exprience from start to finish.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Llorente is a very knowledgeable Doctor. During my pre op he explained the procedure to me in detail and what I should expect. He addressed all of my concerns. I never felt rushed. After meeting him I was extremely comfortable going thru the procedure. I read reviews stating he lack personality. That was so untrue. He was full of humor. He made a few jokes and we both laughed. He was totally different from what I had read. He was also very professional and so was his staff. I love my results. I'm glad I choose New life and Dr Llorente!!! Follow me on IG to see my results Llorente_juicybooty2016