Extremely Happy with my Results and Dr Llorente - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My overall experience with New life was great. My...

My overall experience with New life was great. My coordinator Elena was amazing. She answered all of my questions & was very knowledgeable. She always answered my calls &texts no matter what time it was. I never felt like a number to her. She even came to see me right before surgery to wish me well. All of the nurses were nice as well. Just a great exprience from start to finish.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Llorente is a very knowledgeable Doctor. During my pre op he explained the procedure to me in detail and what I should expect. He addressed all of my concerns. I never felt rushed. After meeting him I was extremely comfortable going thru the procedure. I read reviews stating he lack personality. That was so untrue. He was full of humor. He made a few jokes and we both laughed. He was totally different from what I had read. He was also very professional and so was his staff. I love my results. I'm glad I choose New life and Dr Llorente!!! Follow me on IG to see my results Llorente_juicybooty2016