Fisherdoll transformed round 1 and 2 bbl with fisher.love itttt

I want to fix my body dont like it so excited cant...

I want to fix my body dont like it so excited cant believe I'm getting fisherized.lol.....ade a deposit.im a little scared but hopefully its worth it because I. So scared..I just called today to make another deposit with my coordinator but she was busy everyti.e I called she was busy so I switched to another one named Elizabeth hopefully she can take good care of me and not be so busy like Manuela.I was so upset because of the situation that I called and called and never got to speak to her after I made a deposit but any how im very excited to go to dr.Fisher..

omg..in 6months can't wait!!

Today my coordinator sends me an email to c heck up on me her name is Elizabeth I. Just so excited I put 1300$ down hopefully by this wk it'll be half of my full payment and leave even earlier than expected.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) yay...

does anyone know how to load pics

I already got the boppy pillow tom getting all the other things like pain killers and ointment anyone knows what things you need rs sisters help.....

it's so hard to put up a picture from my phone

Im so frustrated with the site I can't put a picture.

I just can't get off this site...

Im so excited can't wait till the day cames already im just a little scared and anxious I'm going with my family my husband and daughter so that makes me feel better n my mom is going to take of me so hopefully everything comes out as planned and im just hoping to look like the fisher dolls I've seen..I'm also going to find a resort close by keep ya posted of everything im trying to find a way to post my pics...:-\

this is me 5"1/168 lbs hubby amd a baby

I'm so excited just made another payment really looking forward on this journey..

ok so today I was thinking about surgery

I'm scared but ready I spoke to my coordinator Elizabeth and she does make me feel a bit more confident I do be scared because I'm making payments all the way from here in N.Y. thinking about the trip and the whole process goes well done I'm planning on traveling with my family my daughter hubby and my mom which is talking care of me.I'm going to have to check in a good motel I ant wait till August.She told me we can schedule as soon as we done so far I paid 1,500.$3,700 to go I made an arrangement to pay every Friday keeping all my receipts.I know 5200 is a good price to gain my confidence again..

almost there can't wait to get a fix up

Tomorrow I would be paying another down payment towards my surgery to vanity so it'll almost be close to half finally by june I should be almost done and ready to bounce hopefully before August what I really had planned to go..I'm so excited ..I'm just so scared I've been seeing alot of picture s n it looks painful but im willing to take the risk either way I can't turn back I've already been paying for this I can't believe it :-) I got my boppy pillow today ordered the arnicare waiting trying to get all the supplys early.

I hate my body it's all messed up

I feel mad embarrassed of my butt I don't like it at all that's why I just can't wait to get this surgery.I cant even wear white pants or tight dresses without a faja it looks horrible :'(

Really anxious and happy its really going down

I can't very believe its really going to happen I'm getting surgery :-) today I spoke to my coordinator told me I have to loose weight I. Currently 168 I have to go down to 160 b4 my surgery date which I will definitely do mt bmi is 32 it has to be 30 that's what doctor Fisher wants so I'm going to make it happen... I called my doctor he said my hemoglobin was perferfect at 14.1 so I'm soooo happy I just need to accomplish to loose weight I'm going to get on a diet starting today.. I just got my boppy pillow and arnica gel,arnica pills,large gauze,medical tape,scar gel,Neosporin, colace, just going to my doctor to get the reat getting ready early I might leave b4 August so happyyyy girls.. I just paid anither down payment a few more to go really happY B-)

Really!

It's going to take me a good two month to loose weight what can I eat to loose weight faster recommendation?:-\

so now its even closer my date! :-)5 months pre

So I spoke to my coordinator a few days ago and she wants me to lock down a date already she says there is a new policy that one you paid over a thousand you have to lock in your date but I was thinking I want to go August just not sure what day I'm so scared I must confess but it's to late to look back I already bought a lot pound stuff I'm already getting ready I might just go get it over with by august 1st.. so fir sure its August to be fisher doll..lol

always on the site seeing all the dolls looking amazing..

I just made another down payment towards my surgery Im going to post receipts and everything I bought so far that I think will be necessary want to be as comfortable as I can n take good care of my self just excited and want to have everything perfect..

I almost got all my stuff for surgery

It's almost time I can't wait to get my results I'm so scared :-(

negative vibe...

Well its almost time for .e to lock my date for august 15 Im so excited but my mom keep telling me she scared n please think about it but I have nothing to think about I just can't wait to get it over with..even though thank boys I'm going to have my mom n my hubby taking care pig new while I'm over in Miami!

a little concern

Today I made a payment to vanity again ;-) and I always was paying through pay pal and today all off a sudden I have to pay through bank of America ..:-\ so I got a little scared and called vanity to make sure it was ligit and so they say that their paypal account is completely frozen do now I'm going to have to keep paying through direct deposit I'm almost done so I think by July I should be going B-) I already calculated everything n it should be good by that time has anybody had to pay through bank too? Plz answer

excited locked my date for august 14 yayyy!

So today finally I got locked in for surgery and now is a count down 132 days so my vanity portal say I just got my account too vanity sent me a link today shop I can keep track of invoice and everything shop that has me super excited the only thing that upset me is that my coordinator didn't even answer my email today so I can make a payment well....tomorrow I guess I'll be switching coordinator..she's real good Elizabeth but I'll just call I'm Tom.I can't wait also I. Going to put all the supply I bought still trying to loose weight before my surgery date the problem is I'm already a thick girl..

12 area lipo :-!

So I spoke to my coordinator Elizabeth I asked her about the 12 @rea lipo because one of the dolls from rs had said to find out so I did and she told me that I do have have 12 area which included full body liposculpture she said the abdomen is 4 areas,the flanks 2,upper back1,love handles 2,bra line 2,lower back 1=12 plus Brazilian butt lift so I was happy she broke it down.she is so nice I just wanted to inform all of the dolls in rs since that'd what I'm getting I'm so excited can't wait till I get fisherized just made another deposit making another down payment towards my surgery to vanity today I'M ALMOST DONE WITH IT..;-) I'm anxious and scared but can't turn back now its too late I been seeing pictures and following journey of alot of dolls they look amazing just im scared off pain and I also included 5 massages since im only staying A week but my coordinator said its going to do justice...lets see lol

this is me in clothes

I lost 5lbs yay

me again

Here is me too just sorry for cutting my face

happy can't wait till my date***O:-)

Today I'm feeling so happy n anxious I just made another's down payment my body is looking muxh better im exercising and running 6 miles all the way 1time a week its so painful but I. Still going to do it I want to look fabulous n have no cellulite or b soft I've always keep myself toned up so I'll be ok I was just thinking last night how I'm going to bear the pain I hope I can take it I have epilepsy but im healthy I have to be I drink alot of vitamins whixh r vitamin d,b complex,folic acid,ferrous sulfate, it keeps me strong well im only 27 but look younger lol im so scared I hope it goes away by then all my fears bcuz ive been through it but im healthy thank you lord...:-)

this me club Night

Yes this me

Going t o the doctor to do a lab test

Hopefully tomorrow when I go see my pcp I hope I lost more weight I can't wait to leave to Miami yay...

yay almost there

When I get more close to my date I will post pics before n after but for now I have paid more than half way my deposit can't wait! I was just thinking about surgery date I am terrified but I guess it's my turn to.get beautiful and feel beautiful without clothes that's my main problem im shy of being naked lack of confidence I hope this surgery will bring me my confidence back...:-\

Hey everyone

I wanted to know what's the closest hotel to vanity?can you folks answer please I would like the best deal around town need suggestions..today going to show for maxi dresses it's so close by my date can't wait! O:-)

curious

How I put a pic on profile pic? Help....Any how today I made a payment and my coordinator Elizabeth is still being nice and polite and always checking on me to make payment every friday im almost done with it only 90 days to go im still exercising to be nice and fit I like to keep myself In shape and I love my body my only defect is my butt but Fisher hopefully does a miracle I'm about to update a new pic I lost a few pounds.I can't wait...! :-)

vanity or encore?

Have you heard that vanity is now encore?there's something weird yesterday I was in the bank making a payment towards my surgery so then I want to emailed my coordinator Elizabeth and she didn't answer so I decided to call n it said encore'? Im like no wait I thought it was vanity :-\ and when someone picked up they shots that I'm with encore surgery and that they are an independent company but that everything remains the same and it's the same doctor and everything but that vanity is not with tge...I really don't understand why and what's going on have any one have this problem?I need to know'?

vanity is now encore cosmetics surgery...

Hey ladies,I'm so concerned today because I called my coordinator Elizabeth and she told me that it's official and that vanity is now encore cosmetics surgery and that their boss just changed the name "(weird)" I asked her why n she don't know what to answer she just tell me the same ishhhh!but now I'm concerned because I went to the site for that clinic and they don't show Fisher as one of the doctors so what am I supposed to think are they are scheming me im from ny so that's why I'm ago scared I don't know what to do...She assures me that I'm still getting surgery with Fisher but why can't I speak to Fisher to feel more comfortable why can't we speak to him it's we r paying to get surgery from him yet I don't just want to talk to Elizabeth...the coordinator I need to know because we talking about a lot of $..

Hotel booked yayyyyy!its real=)

Yea so today I booked my hotel with Hyatt for 700$ for 8 days which should be enough my date is so close by I can't believe it im so excited the only thing I'm scared now is that Fisher cancel my date looks every body b saying but other wise I'm happy..

62 days to go

Can't wait portal say 62 mpre days so I can not wait for the single digits.

yay

yay

yes this exciting for me

I'm officially a V.I.P Vanity Client

Vanity Cosmetic Surgery **V. I. P. CLIENT “Very Important Patient” Reward point system Vanity Miami VIP Client: This grand exclusive VIP membershi

Reward point system

Vanity Miami VIP Client: This grand exclusive VIP membership is for the vital indispensable patients that we have here at Vanity Cosmetic Surgery.
Your VIP Client membership includes:
? Be the FIRST to receive updates straight to your email on the latest Special Discounts

How do I become VIP Client at Vanity Miami?

? MUST PARTICIPATE on a Video Review Pre-Op or Post-Op (tell about your personal Vanity experience)
? MUST LIKE our page “Vanity Cosmetic Surgery” page on Facebook| Instagram | Twitter
? MUSTSHARE our link (Follow Vanity Cosmetic Surgery #VanityMiami) on all social media outlets

? Post a personal experience on our Facebook/ Instagram/Twitter (500 points)
? Share our link on both social media outlets stating (Follow us #VanityMiami) (1,000 points)

Powered by Mad Cosmetic Surgery" wrote:

Powered by Mad Mimi®
A GoDaddy® company

:M"Vanity Cosmetic Surgery" wrote:
? Hide quoted text

Powered by Mad Mimi®
A GoDaddy® company

49 days to go

Well the reason I'm going to be vip is because why not im already posting here in rs and everybody else is seeing my journey its not like I'm going to post naked pics of myself so I don't mind =) I can't wait to go I'm so anxious about this surgery n scared because I have my little daughter I feel selfish ....I been seeing so many dolls and they all in tremendous pain and that's what I'm scared of the pain the draining pulling it out and etc. But I'm almost done paying so no turning back sisters..it's almost my time and Elizabeth my coordinator such a sweetheart is going to do the best she can for Fisher can see me first on my surgery day I already getting everything ready I'm going to post a pic off everything I got so far.Thanks for the support dolls!

lost weight yayyy

Me

what i have so far!

45 more days Fisher I'm coming#! :-)

Almost there cant wait!!

OMG you don't even know! :-!

How today I called encore to make a payment towards my surgery they told me my coordinator Elizabeth was not working there anymore and =/smh!I was like what I been trying to reach her for the pass week n I decided that I should call n thats when I found out I was upset because they didn't even advise me of that n they just keep transferring me from vanity to encore like wtf just telling me that I have to call encore because my coordinator Elizabeth was over there but then encore said call vanity n tell them you want to make a payment and they kept asking me for how much I'm making the payment for what? They not even going to do anything so why ask! Then I get transferred again to vanity since encore said I need a new coordinator from vanity cosmetic .so I spoke to vanity And they got me a new coordinator after I got transferred 30 times finally I need my labs done by the 14th of july yay to me and finally back on track thru told mgr my bmi is 32 I need it at which should be fine by then ..im almost there...Thanks for reading n following beautiful dolls!

30 days to go losing. weight process

This me in clothes. Simple i hate. It but soon it's going to look fabulous ????????????????

????????????????????????????????almost.!

Today I'm so happy n anxious. Knowing that it's so close by on the 12 of August. I'm leaving so happy today i bought my maxi dresses. Took that out of the way Tomorrow. My doctor told me to come in to get my labs done then he will give me my clearance. As soon as he gets results which takes 3days since i have a medical condition unfortunately. After i have birth to my baby epilepsy is sad ????and its. Happiness ????because i have my little daughter which is my world n I'll do anything for her that's the only reason why I'm so scared???????????? and my husband supports me 100% on this n so does my mom im so grateful. For having them lOve my family????????????????????

excited baby girls

Hey dolls!today i went to take my labs. Which i have to wait till Wednesday. Im nervous ????but i know everything going to be fine but still you know we just get nervous.good news is i lost 5 pounds Fisher. Here i come yay

good. news!????????????????????

Hey pretty. Dolls,So the good news I'm. Clear For surgery. My hemo was 14.1 and after i called vanity 10 times they told me I'm cleared yayyyyyy I'm coming Fisher 23 days girls too go.

hey girls 11 days! yayyy

So here's. My this week story ..I have. Epilepsy disorder yea real sad :( Yay so I'm cleared because they had ask me for mri. And a letter from my Neuro to make sure I was cleared to bad for them I got cleared they was giving me the run around I couldn't. Even book my flight I even argued with them because my surgery date is so close n they needed Dr Fisher to Clear me n he's on vacation I told them I don't have time for this crap excuse my language but I was really upset but now I'm happy I booking my flight Tom yay :) they told me since I have medical problems he has. To c me a day before and I will b his first patient of the day that's. What his assistant told. Me and I said it's fine.. So excited my sweet girls!

really excited ;) yay

Girls quick update I lost more weight now I'm 164 yay I lost the weight I needed to loose now need to maintain can't believe I did it thank u God!

3 days!

So on Thursday I will. B on my way to Miami I'm so excited I can't wait girls!

I'm in Miami yay!

So today I went to vanity sign all my papers they was really nice to me n my family got that over with n now my surgery is at 830@m very anxious n scared omg good help me n take care of me I pray to you my Lord!so I see if I update Tom let's see the final results I'm. Meeting Fisher in the morning so excited:) that's all for now girls thank you for following my journey!

so anxious im here

Here at vanity

feeling so bad omg :(

I made it thanks to God and everyone prayer thanks for the support Tom I go c Fisher n get my first massage this is so painful it is horrible this pain I will post. Pics like when I'm feeling better I don't know how I'm. Taking this pain n Fisher n everyone are really nice I'll. Tell ya Tom for me I'm really drugged n in pain..thanks girls

hey girls

Today I woke up a little better thanks too good and ask of ya prayers I appreciate it this has been very hard recovery. Well the day of surgery I went in at 8:30@m I got surgery at 10:30 when I woke up our was 430 n omg it was the worst I ever felt the pain in my but was horrible or was excruciating they gave me Gatorade I can hardly put my head up. It was crazy the nurses came Took me out through the back were my mom was at n the car ride was horrible then the lady gave my mom the prescription n I told her I was VIP that the meds were free so three lady said she had to check I was upset then she said to my mom to take me to the hotel n come back to pick up the meds I was like ok then a hour pass by n I called vanity like we're is my meds n they said give them another hour I was like you kidding me I'm in pain n my mom's on her c way to go get them now v she said while your mom comes it. Should b ready. I was like ok.what a joke!Dr Fisher gave me what I wanted he told me I had tight skin gave me the small waist with a big booty I was worth it but the first day I was bleeding the whole day none stop I used a lot of chux our was crazy my mom was about to cry I told her It's ok they said this would happen but it was scary then my pee was so hard to control I could hardly walk out was terrible. But today I feel a little better I been eating pineapple drinking pineapple juice and Gatorade Soup with vegetable and vitamins n walking well trying but tomorrow is my second massages because Saturday y was my first massage n I took a oxy before I went because I was scared of the pain but the girls there r nice n gentle it's not as bad like everyone says it made me feel better n she took out so Much. Liquid n tomorrow. I'm going for the next one till I leave Thursday so far that's all for now I'll keep ya updated n put more pics when I feel better c thank u baby girls for the support:)

hey girls

I got a question do you think I can shower?one more question can I sleep with my faja foam. And boards

a few pics for my girls

So today I went to vanity for my third massage n let me tell y you that it's the worst pain ever I don't even want to do them anymore I just do it because I don't want seromas or blood clots and the massage girls make me feel comfortable n better .also I take pain meds before the massage I recommend I haven't seen Fisher since surgery I will Thursday before I leave he's a great doctor Lot of carisma I got my body every body compliment it I'm so happy but today from 1-10 my pain level it's 5 I could walk but ours hard to do thing alone still I been drinking vitamins eating pineapple drink pineapple juice n fruits. I still haven't gone to the bathroom I'm going to drink miralax like the doctor said got luck to me.I will post more pics Tom thanks girls

my body amazing

little update:)

So today I went to vanity to get x my fourth massage. N omg that massage still hurts like crazy I b begging for time to fly because I like to b honest it's so painful. Especially on my belly n waist I can't take it I b screaming I can't get over it Tom is my last Massage before I go home n they going to take the drain off which I'm really scared about I don't want to feel anymore pain it's torturing me:( but thanks to the almighty God I'm got too do 5 everyone it's nice Maria is my therapist v she b trying to make me laugh to make me forget about it but it's hard ::( good luck k to all the upcoming Fisher dolls I really do recommend vanity. They call me almost every day too c how I'm feeling n to b honest I fell 40% I can hardly walk still I walk like an old lady lol my daughter b laughing at me but I will soon get better..thanks girls for reading????????

hey dolls

So I'm sorry I haven't post More pics but for now I just focused on recovery I'll. Need a few days I just got home yesterday and my body is stressed the trip was horrible but I will post soon girls thanks

hey baby girls :)

So I'm finally feeling better walking straight. Day by day it has been really. Hard thanks to my family especially my mom I feel better I'm healing good so far just swollen inn waiting for it to go down..here's a few pics Tom with my mom help I can take a pic from my behind it's hard to twist till throw this pics so far very satisfied..the only thing I'm mad about it's yay Dr Fisher didn't see me after surgery or when I was leaving knowing I have medical issues. But vanity has been calling me to see if everything is fine or if I have concerns and I'm happy about that I really like the place I can't deny it lol.thanks for the support girls.

here are my measurement

Hey girls so far my measurement is 32 waist my booty is 48 feeling much better thanks girls will post pics in a few days my tummy is still really swollen n hips butt is not hurting as much anymore.:)

15 days post yay!

hey new pics

Love my new body will post more pics Tom I still have my board

mee

today

Feeling better but v still swollen In my tummy n back really painful can't wait till I'm not swollen anymore but overall I'm happy!good luck to ask the girls getting surgery This month

Hey girls I'm concerned:(

Well I'm concerned about my tummy I have bumps I want to know if that's normal?can u please help!:(

Help!

Hey girls u think it's safe to put a marble in my belly button n put my garment on?

hey 3wk and 5days

Real happy with the results

lil. update girls to all the future Fisher dolls!

Real happy feeling better best decision ever made!

1month Post op yay:)

Real happy

Help!

When can I proceed exercise n squatting I don't want to ever lose this shape girls?

i just called vanity

I called vanity because I haven't sat down since surgery n k was curious to know when can I n christina said don't sit till I. 6 weeks g don't work out till 3 months don't lady on sides or back till 6 weeks n don't take my faja of till 3 months only to shower n don't waist training till I'm 3 month post ..to late I started waist training but they told me off I'm not satisfied after 3 month to give them a call back n they'll take out from there. I really dip like vanity hopefully it stay the same

going to Miami got a seroma:(

I'm about to book a a fight to Miami I got a seroma in my abdominal n in my back n out burns so I'm going to c Fisher they going to take care of me free of charge so in a week I'll b flying on my way to Miami yay I'm going to keep ya updated

67 weeks post Maddy. Fisher

Yay this is me I'm happy worth my results just can't wait to get this seroma gone!

83 days post op feeling great

Actually I'm almost 2 months on the 14 I made a mistake Maddy the Fisher doll

I'm happy my baby girls

Hey girls lil update

So I am feeling better I'm leaving Tuesday to Miami will b setting Fisher on Thursday he will take care of my seroma personally thank god I can't wait just mad I have to get in a plane again didn't want to go but I have to I was giving it time too see if it'll go down but it's still the same size n it burns.well I will keep u updated as soon as I arrive Miami to c how it went thanks girls n I hope everyone is doing well

in Miami so nice

I'm in Miami I will see Fisher on Thursday I will keep ya updated so.long girls!

hey girls lil update from Miami:)

Well girls here enjoying the weather just sad because my husband couldn't come I nm miss him very much other than that u I'm okay waiting till Tom.to do c the doctor I'm nervous but I have to do this ...:( I well post pics of the procedure n update on how it was n everything thanks girls for filtering my journey

i saw doctor Fisher

I'm so happy girls I saw Fisher n he took care of me is not that much pain n that I got inflammation on my side n back but my waist is going to gety much smaller n my back n In February I Will b going for a round two yes ladies so my journey begins again it's crazy..lol he tore me I look impressive from how I looked he as like wow. I know it's crazy vanity was so packed today it was hectic but I can't wait till February yayyyy!he did to give him a call in 5 months that's what I Will b doing.

a little update

So I came back from Miami sad:( I was loving it over there such hot weather to them come back to the cold here is the deal I will go for round 2 in February 16 or 17 spoke to Ana n she's my new coordinator she told me I have too pay 3,000 I will start now to get the perfect body before the summer come I'm happy n scared of the pain once more I'm getting 6 area Lipo with bbl inn getting mentally prepared n at least I know what I gonna go the n what to bring I'm just scared of pain so good luck to me.:)

a lil update

For everyone who wants to know I'm going for round two for more projection n it's on February for sure I'm putting my down payment Tom.no doubt can't wait

hey girls February 16 round 2 yay!

So yea I made up my mind my new coordinator is Ana real good answers question real fast n I'm getting ready to go I. February since I already know what I need n how to care for myself well my mom is chiming with me again n hubby also I ask Anna about the VIP it's over for that she said and good luck to me I'm getting 6Area Lipo with bbl12 Tom I'll make my 1000$ deposit real excited girls!

help girls!Hasan n Fisher dolls

Ok I have a question I want ya honesty who you think is better at giving crazy body for my round 2 Fisher or Hasan?

deposit made yay!

I spoke to Ana today n she told me to gain weight 10 pds that Fisher is Better than Hasan for round 2 that he going yup give me slot of projection n fill up my booty n do aggresive Lipo again so I can have a very tiny waist I how so I told her not yup disappoint me I'm excited girls!

it's official yay:) Feb 16

Thank you so much for officially becoming a patient of DR ......It was a pleasure assisting you and getting everything started for you. Attached below you will find your invoice, a checklist of things you should bring with you, pre op instructions.

Pre op : FEB 15th

Surgery :FEB 16th

We require patients to come in on Pre-Op between 9 am to 12 pm. We don't provide accurate times,due delay in flights etc. Time of your surgery is provided closer to the date , when the doctors does the schedule .

-If by any chance you want to reschedule , I'll be more than happy to assist .We ask you to stay in Miami 5 days and 4 nights .
Start taking Iron supplements . Daily dosage of naturemade IRON 65mgs & of pure absorb. Your hemoglobin needs to be at 12.0 or higher

SEE YOU SOON !!!!!!

Cell: 786-671-7876
Office: 305-262-6070...EXT 236

(93 days pre op) maddy update

3 1/2 months post op

I'm very happy today girls I have to gain ten pounds on the mission for that I'm just a lil screed with the whole operation thing :(the coordinator told me that I can get b moor fat transfer to my hip n but n that Hasan don't do that only Fisher so I guess I will go with him wish me luck I will make my next deposit this week time to book flight hotel n stock up on stuff to get ready girls really excited..

lol update on Maddy

Random pics lol

hi girls 56 days to go really excited!

Hi girls long time don't update but since then I made a deposit almost done my coordinator liability been nice next month on the 15 I have to do my physical so I can send it to vanity book my flight have everything ready for the big day which is Feb 16 but I'll b in Miami on n the 15 it's been hard to ?ain weight but I'll keep trying gained 5 pounds though will gain 15 I want to have a lot of fat I will post a update pic also I have bought slot of things already like the board the only thing I'm missing is the foam won't be taking a bunny of stuff like the first time I already j know the process n the only thing that's comfortable is maxi dresses no tank top or panties or sweats that marks the body I will so the right thing like the first time. Dr . Fisherwill hook me up.can't wait girls

heyy almost!

Hey girls long time don't come on here I was busy but now in getting ready for this trip on Feb 1 getting scared n nervous again '( that ducks I already know the pain and I'm going to suffer again I can't believe it but any how on 5 15 is time for blood work wish me luck I gained 8 pounds do far is really hard to gain weight but I will post pics soon of now n after I'm excited last surgery I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm a month and a week away!!I thanks girls see you soon

hey dollies!Im backkkk lol!

Hey baby girls i havent been on just preparing everything for this trip yayyyyy!I went to do my labs but my pee was cloudy had infection other than that everything was fine i will just need to repeat my pee exam tom.n after that wait till monday for resulys to send it to Ana so i can get cleared n book my flight.Im excited but i cant lie i had the procedure done before but im still scared it was really painful hopefully everything will b smoother now im leaving on the 15 of feb. But will have surgery on the 16 i will b fisher first patient due to my medical history just like the first time i was scheduled at8@m had surgery like at 9 but i will b ok.I also ordered the booty buddy" because the toughest part is sitting down i dont really loke the boppy it sucksss to b honest so this is my update i wil b more on the site keeping ya updated!three weeks to go!! Yayyyyyy

my before and after comparison

Look at me the diffrence lol im going to delete these pics soon just wanted to show you how i look before round two on feb 16

hey girls 10 more days!

I have a problem i have urine infection im cleared for surgery they just need my pee to be cleared on antibiotics now so hopefully thatll get solved and im off in a few days i also deleted alot of picz because i got a email saying real self was hacked so i dod that any way ill keep all my dolls informed..xoxo

2days yayyyyy round 2 fisher doll!

Yes so i was cleared finally my sirgery is on tuesday im more nervous then the first time omggg..i cant believe im doing this but girls get ready to see the new maddy lol again.thanks girlsss for support.

On my way to miami Yay!

Yes girls im finally omw

in miami!

Really nervous girls today has been a hectic day for me just hoping everthing goes well tom. And i go in at 10@m but because i owed vanity 100$ they put me at that time thoae ppl are rediculous i was suppose to get surgery at 645 but ana is mad dumb n she messed up every thing so f.... pissed omg i was goin to b his first patient ughhhhh! But any ways ill keep ya updated n thanks for the support girls i feel like i really kbow everyone god bless everyone!

at vanity omg nervous wreck..

Im here girls finally im so scared n nervous ill keep ya posted and the doctor told me it wont hurt as much as my first one so may god b with me thanks for your prayers beatiful dollss

i made it my hunnys!

First off i want to say thank you for the support n prayers beautiful dolls!Im in soo much pain i thought it wouldnt hurt but its crazy i got 8 lipo area he even lipo my back my butt feel so heavy my tummy is in so much pain today is my first massage lets c how that goes i freakin hate this stupid pump cant wait to take it off any how i will post up a pic in a few days thanks my girls

a lil pic my girl my round 2

I went for a massage today was great had to buy a 4 xl faja my butt is huge it dont fit in my 3xl everyone was like damn what u going to do with all that butt lol the girls there r funny but im feeling better girls thanks i will post a pic monday after they take off the drain juliet is going to tell me tom how many cc was injected good luck to the upcoming dolls bcuz vanity is hectic with patients omg...

hey girls

I want to say that this recovery was much easier n smoother i was scared but it was easier dont get me wrong it hurts but u can do it if u already had this done!dr.fisher lipoed my back again full ab and waist he said i didnt have mich fat but enough he could accomplish what i want which i got excited.i will take off my drain on monday get my pics n my cc after the doctor take my pics again with the drain off i just got my fourth massage qith maria i love her she did it the first time so i asked for her again well girls this has been an experience for me i love u all..

finally#

Today i got my drain taken off by jenny because juliet was so busy damn it hurted this time n the freaking stitches burn i got my medical record from maria teresa she the one responsible to tell u about ur cc n pictures i got 1000 cc in one cheek n 900cc in the left cheeck.the first bbl he put 1550 in left n 1400 in right so u got the answer girls of how many cc i have on this fat ass lol.i was asking about hasan n omulepu n they said hassan nobody know when he b back that he was mia n they dont kno were he is n omulepu i confirmed what everyone said he really cant operate bcuz the girl i spoke too omulepu did her body no gay shit but her ass is fat lol n even she was surprise n thanking god she was still alive.well girls tom i return home so get ready for the pics they r coming n some videos too god bless everyone n untill the next

my round 2 update with fisher the best

Love my results girls

Hey beautiful ladies 1 month post

Im delighted with my results i will post pics tom hunnyss a dr. Fisher did his thing!

Lil sneak peek lol

Tom i put nice ones promise..

Me at the family reunion

Lol

Happy with the projection

hi girls i miss ya

Hey been on spa n workibg hard but ill keep ya updated ill b posting tom for sure promise good luck dollsss????????????????

2 months post op!round 2 with Fisher

Hey girls im happy with my results feeling happy after two bbl n lipo with Fisher he's a good doctor now in Feb im getting my breast done with Fisher yes u hesrd that right lol im leaving i want to complete everything thd second time wasn't as ???? as i thought here are a few pics of the me im getting vacuum therspy a cavitation to m l ld my bofy into perfection yay luv ya girls n i missed ya...

Fisher doll round 2 results!

This is me inwoll remove the video just so u can c many results

hey girls im back M the fisherdoll baddy

Ao heres an update later on i will oost quick pica of my second bbl and my 6 months post op i will be getting round 3 bbl with Fisher in 3 months again lol yes i know its sound cra z and i will be gwtti g breast augmentation with dr. Hasa n the trasumbilical one like by april 2017 i hope im nervous but anything for the beauty lol i hope everyone is well especially the ones who followed my journey i will post just for ya thanks and good luck girls i would like yaa to join my journsy i know its been long but pics r coming...xoxox

6 months post 2nd bbl with dr.fisher

This is a 6 month post with my 2nd bbl i did with dr.Fisher

pics

hi girrls

I am so excited my hubby agreed for me to get my boobs done so by march i should be getting my babies

dr.fisherdoll