Dr. Ortega and Staff Treated Me Like Family. And my Results Are Awesome :) - Miami, FL

From the moment I was picked up from the airport...

From the moment I was picked up from the airport by Karla, I knew I made the right decision. I live in New Jersey so I opted for the recovery house because I never been to Miami before. I got the brazillian butt left had fat removed from my arms, back, flanks, and stomach. From the day I had surgery to the day I had to fly back home Karla and Maria were the best people to be around. I was heistant about the recovery house because I didn't know what to expect but I'm telling you that it is beautiful. Karla and Maria both waited on me hand and foot (even when I was trying to do things on my own they would not let me lol). Food was delicious, they make sure that you eat and they get everything that you want to eat.

About the surgery: Dr. Ortega was very cool. I like that he is a realest. I was thinking about getting my legs lipo'd too since I had 12 areas to choose from but he told me honestly that getting my upper thighs lipo'd wouldn't benefit me (which is true, now that I can see because I have big legs and big calfs). Even Big Booty Julie (staff member) was cool and very nurturing because I was getting a little nervous. Overall the surgery went well and I did a follow up and a massge at their office a few days later.

My suggestions to anyone getting the surgery:
1. If your coming from out of state, stay at the recovery house. It's well worth it. Think about it, You're not gonna find a hotel less than $100 a day with food and transportation included. And you have to have someone around you at least the first 2 days of surgery because it hurts day one. Karla and Maria are angels! Trust...
2. Walk around alot...its gonna be tough but you have to so you don't stiffen up.
3. I was looking at other realself post for over a year just to see everything you need and honestly you don't need half the stuff people buy before surgery.
This is what I think you need:
boppy pillow
arnica gel -at least 3 tubes
compression socks
that p-ez thing to pee in
eat pineapples!!
loose fitting clothes and maxi dresses
Afterwards get neosporin to put on the cuts after the stiches come out.
Oh and a body pillow..they help to lay on.

Overall my experience was overly great and I highly recommend Dr. Ortega and his staff. My results look good...too good actually lol. And thank you Karla and Maria for your hospitality. I am completely greatful for them!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ortega is honest and does a damn good job. He knows what he is talking about and he makes sure that you are well taken care of. The staff is awesome and overall I had a great experience