Dr. Miami Changed my Life! - Miami, FL

6 years ago I was in college and notice I started...

6 years ago I was in college and notice I started storing fat around my waist. Some people said it was the stress. I tried to work out and eat right all this years but nothing changed. I was never happy with my body because I had no curves (no woman in my family does) I moved to Miami few years ago and started looking for the best surgeon. I have an average job so money was a factor. I chose Dr. Salzhauer because of all his years of experience and his tranparency posting his videos on snapchat you can see how he does his work. I definitely knew that I will be in good hands. I didn't wanted to look fake. I wanted to look natural and I knew I could get that with him. It was a significant recovery process but every time I see myself in the mirror I just can't hold the joy because everything was worth it. I look like I always wanted to look. I am the woman I always wanted to be. I am writing this review with tears in my eyes because what this doctor and his team did for me is something that the rest of my life will not be enough to thank them. The attention was amazing! I know he knows how happy I am even when I haven't tell him. Everybody see my change and the most important, I see my change. I feel like I can wear anything and I look good with anything literally!!!
Thanks Dr. Miami and the Beauty Warriors you guys changed my life!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

What to say about the best Plastic Surgeon in Miami? He is just so sweet and professional. Since the first time I walked in at his office I felt like I knew him my entire life. He knew exactly what I wanted with just a few words from me and he did exactly what I wanted. He is just amazing!