Dr. Miami & the Beauty Warriors Team Were All Amazing! - Miami, FL

When i first watched Dr Miami on snap that was my...

When i first watched Dr Miami on snap that was my motivation. I just knew i was getting my procedure done by him . I used to feel fat and ugly shaped and he fixed all of my main concerns . The day of the procedure everything went smoothly. Some pros , you are going to love the outcome. Cons is the healing part . I hate being sore for about a month now and the tightness around your waist and back , its more of an annoying feeling. I was able to go back to work about 15 days after the procedure. Dr miami makes everyone happy and im truly happy. All the ladies at the office as well are alllllll great , i love how they check on you after your procedure is complete.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

By Dr. Miami's snap chat watching him everyday making people happy and feel better about themselves i knew for sure i was going to him for my procedure. Dr Miami is truly amazing at what he does . And he has the most amazing ppl working for him. Dr. Miami is completely worth your $ & you will b happy forever . dr miami has an amazing soul and personally. Im truly happy and couldn't ask for a better job to be done .