Thank You Dr. Llorente!! :) - Miami, FL

Hi! I am 4 weeks post op from BBL!!! I wanted to...

Hi! I am 4 weeks post op from BBL!!! I wanted to wait a few weeks before posting my review. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Llorente did a fantastic job with the little fat I had. I am 5'5 and my weight before surgery was 137!! He answered all my questions the day of my consultation. He offered me his number to call if I had any other concerns before surgery. I even requested a second consultation because I feeling a little nervous and afraid from reading so many reviews on this website and he was more then happy to see me again. I wasn't as nervous as I thought the day of surgery. The surgery staff was nice but the anesthesiologist was the funniest. I didn't wait much and before I new it I was in the recovery room. My nurse was the sweetest thing, she kept me warm until it was time to leave and helped me all the way out. That first day was the hardest and most painful for me. I didn't want to take the strong pain killers so I took Tylenol 500 extra strength. I survived!! LOL!! It was hard but I was able to get up and walk!! I honestly feel I felt better up then laying down all the time.... Everyday I felt a little better and stronger... I also had my massages done at New Life.. My therapist Adrianna is sweet and kind and I just love her... She made me feel more like a friend then a client. My body is still changing day by day and I love everything about it.. I butt has gone down but I am glad because I am a small girl so it looks cute and perky. Dr. Llorente told me something that I would like to share with you ladies!! Dr: I am like a car dealer, I sell you the nice car you want but its your responsibility to take care of that car once you drive out with it.... I couldn't agree with him more.. He did his magic and now its my turn to take care of my goods!! :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon