DR HASAN AGAIN!!! Round 2 - Miami, FL

Hello, I am not new to this site. I am returning...

Hello,
I am not new to this site. I am returning to write my round 2 journey. For those of you who don't know, Dr Hasan performed my first bbl 2 years ago. I am having the same procedure again by the same doctor. I'm superf excited once again and wait to share evefrything with you all. I was quoted 4000 which is only 200 more than I paid 2 years ago. NOT BAD AT ALL!! Please stay tuned and follow me on this journey.

8 Days Away.

So I fly out in exactly 8 days in super excited and I can't wait to see my new body for the second time lol! Ladies I'm sorry too for not being able to respond to my inboxes. I hadn't been on the site in a long while so they just piled up. I swear to get through all of them soon! I got my garment in the mail yesterday also. It fits wonderfully I got the Maria E 9152 in an xxl. Still debating if I want arm lipo or not. My balance has been paid in full for about a week now so I'm just waiting.

Pictures of Me

Ladies I've uploaded a few pictures of myself so you all can see my look currently. Don't let the clothes fool you! I'm fat and my back has boobs

I'm ok ladies

Surgery went well yesterday. Second time is just as bad as the first round. I added arm lipo like a dummy and I'm in mini hell lol. I'm happy overall and I love Hasan all over again

please read.

I'm getting. Lot of ladies asking why I did a second round. Please read both reviews. My last review has info on why I chose round 2. Nothing was wrong. I just wanted more. I also gained weight and wanted it gone. Thanks

Going home today

I'm up now getting ready to head back home. I feel ok but my arms and butt are a little sore. Minor fluid in back but not too much. Thank you all for your well wishes. I'm including some new pictures too.

Pics