Dr. Ghurani/Chidi (Per.caregiver). Flawless Experince

My experience was flawless! I could not have asked...

My experience was flawless! I could not have asked for a better experience. Let me explain....

Dr. Ghurani is a talented GENIUS! I don't know where to begin. His bedside manner is very impressive and he literally gives you all the time you need during your face to face discussion. He asked me questions about what I liked/dislike as well as my wish picture. Because of my research and how everyone praises his work, it was a no brainer. I just needed to show up and trust his craft. The surgery team was very nice, even Ricky the anesthesiologist who made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I felt really good and not nervous going into my procedure. The next day Dr. Ghurani squeezed me in to view my results and examine my newly sculpted body. I was impressed at the fact that HE was impressed with his results, you can tell he takes pride in his work. All of his staff was VERY boastful about his work and they praised my decision to use him for my bbl.

After doing an extensive amount of research for recovery homes, I decided to go with a personal caregiver, Chidi. Chidi is AMAZING!! I got a hotel close to Dr. Ghurani. Not only did Chidi come in and sanitize and prepare the room, she also dropped me off at my appts, ran errands, cooked food, made sure I got my meds on time like clock work (even middle of night), took temperature, blood pressure, kept my bedding clean, washed, changed and dressed me. She even helped me pass urine and cleaned me up while making me feel extremely comfortable. She gave me massages to help sculpt my Ghurani body and drain the fluid for my healing and comfort. She came prepared with a massage table and oils, she even prayed over my body for complete healing! She had work done from Spectrum so she is very sensitive to keeping my new Ghurani body as perfect as possible.
You can find Chidi on Real Self, or her IG @Chiwellnesscare.

I will post pics as soon as I stop draining, it's hard to see with pads stuffed in my Faja. Already I have no rolls in the back and a tiny waist, so excited! Do yourself a favor and go with Dr. Ghurani, you won't regret it!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghurani was the most appropriate person for the job. He is considerate, understanding, AWESOME BED SIDE MANNER, answer's questions and even ASKED ME QUESTIONS! He is very prideful and passionate about his work, I'm honored that he utility his craft on me.