Dr. Fisher Transformed my 37 Yr Old Deformed Body into a Sexy Body - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Fisher is definitely a talented sculptor. I'm...

Dr. Fisher is definitely a talented sculptor. I'm a 37yr old mother of three beautiful kids. I had been stalking rs for about 5months but I pretty much knew what I wanted only I needed to figure the doctor to go with and rs was helpful. My Preop measurement was waist 40inches and hip 46inches. I had no hope because my body was very deformed after two twin pregnancies. I looked horrible and my Preop weight was 186 pounds and dud I say my height us 5'3"? My BMI was too high and didn't think dr. Fisher would operate on me. But dr. Fisher did and transformed me into a hot mama. He was amazingly wonderful and did great work on me. my current measurements are
waist 29inches
hip 50 inches.
He gave me hope again. He is extremely knowledgeable and knows current evidence based practice research be it infection, prognosis, or maintenance. Vanity was great and direct. They called to check on me daily until the second week and then weekly there after. I'm short for words because considering what other people's experiences were, I was overwhelmed by the great service I received. I will write a more detailed review later.

5weeks plus Post Op and sitting after BBL

So I've been getting a lot of questions about when I started sitting. Well I went back to work 10 days post op and hence started driving 10 days post op. However I sat on a Bobby pillow when driving and while at work seeing patients. Although I was worried about losing my butt, I have not lost any volume at all and my measurements are still the same. Waist 29 inches and butt/hips 50 inches.

2days to 2 months Post Op

I feel great and still love my results. I still haven't lost any volume and waist is at 27 inches.

2 months tomorrow

Just random

The best decision I've ever made

Helloooo! Just a little update. Everything is going well. Haven't lost any volume. Waist is at 27 inches. I'm enjoying this body. Fisher is a miracle worker. Still pleased with my results... Thank u all for your support.

Loving myself today lol