Dr. Fisher Surgery on 5/26/16 - Miami, FL

Ladies, these are must haves after surgery...

Ladies, these are must haves after surgery according to Fisher: 2 Gallons of Gatorade or Powerade per days following surgery Liquid Iron, Floradex My coordinator didn't mention this nor did the post op instructions. You'll want to drink either one constantly to urinate frequently and push that anesthesia out of your system. I've been taking Tylenol Muscle and Pain 675mg. I've heard bad things about those Percocets. The pharmacist even told my friend to tell me to avoid them unless my pain was unbearable! The pain is bad but not unbearable. Very stiff. I was extremely dizzy when I sat up and felt faint. That's the anesthesia. After urinating three times, I can walk to the restroom with assistance.

Post Op Day 1

Ladies I found the Floradex at the Vitamin Shoppe. Fisher said its a must. Feeling a bit weak.

I won't tell you that today was good but it is...

I won't tell you that today was good but it is better. I can't stand the massages! I'm terrified of them! My friends made me shower after I had a bowel movement. That made a tremendous difference in how I feel. I don't have much of an appetite. I still haven't taken those Percocets... I've been taking Arnica tablets. I drank a small cup of pineapple juice. Still drinking the Gatorade and water.

Post Op Day 3

I meant to post yesterday but I am so lazy... These are from Day 3.

Post op Day 4

Still In a lot of pain. Water is good to drink but the Gatorade really puts the electrolytes back into my system and make me feel better...

Updates

Fisher is giving life this summer!

Today is 21 days post!

Today is the third week. I can't stand that lipo foam!!!! It makes me hot, stick and itchy. I've tried my best to follow the doctors orders BUT I had to alternate the foam for a thin waistband. My skin couldn't breathe under the foam! I still feel a bit uncomfortable during the day but I'm praying I start feeling normal again soon!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher is welcoming and detailed with his procedures and recovery. He took his time and spoke with me for some time before my procedure.