Dr. Constantino Mendieta is a Body Sculpting Genius!! - Miami, FL

Over the years, I slowly witnessed my body taking...

Over the years, I slowly witnessed my body taking on a shape I could no longer bear. My body seemed to develop a mind of its own, as it decided to trade in my once fairly proportioned shape for a more "squarish" and flatter effect in the back, and an abdominal curve along the belly. Once I decided to commit to the fat transfer/BBL, I soon discovered I was lost in how to choose the best Dr, which butt shape I wanted and even which country to have the procedure done in!! So, for obvious reasons, I began doing my homework and discovered Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami , who literally wrote the book on Gluteal Sculpting ("The Art of Gluteal Sculpting"). I've since then have had Dr Mendieta perform my surgery (4/2016) and I am absolutely AMAZED at the results!! Honestly, my results are even better than I had expected and I could not be happier....nor feel sexier! ;) I will forever thank you Dr Mendieta.

Dr. Constantino Mendieta is a Body Sculpting Genius!! with Pics! - Miami, FL

I'm posting a couple of before and after pics as promised. ** Note: I only had lipo with fat transfer to buttocks and have NOT had a Tummy Tuck.....yet. :) Will see Dr M. again, soon for tummy tuck. :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I decided to have my BBL/fat transfer procedure performed by Dr. Constantino Mendieta after careful review of his work and credentials. I did not choose the Dr who I thought could simply give me the "biggest butt". I chose Dr Mendieta for having the creative vision , knowledge and experience, to give me absolute perfect PROPORTION and a very sexy CURVE. ;) He himself, took the time to really listen to what I needed him to achieve and took even more time to make sure I knew exactly what to expect. He and his staff are very professional, yet so personable, they make you feel like you're part of their "4Beauty" family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mendieta and commend him and his staff for making this life changing experience, such a positive one!!