Dr. Alvarez is the Absolute Best.....seriously - Miami, FL

First I would like to say that anybody looking to...

First I would like to say that anybody looking to get the BBL procedure should consider Dr. Alvarez he is the bomb. At first I couldn't find a lot of his work but after doing research and reading other reviews I was able to make a decision to go with him and feel confident. I'm only 2 weeks post op and I swear my results are already great. The experience was great for the most part since I traveled alone but the ladies at Spectrum were really great with recommending a recovery house. I ultimately chose Bella Blu which was awesome they really took good care of me because I definitely could not care for myself. The day of surgery went well also, I went in and checked in and shortly after I was being called to the back. I must admit I was soooo scared but my mind was already made up. After speaking with Dr. Alvarez I was taken to the surgery room and had a casual conversation with Dr. Alvarez and the anesthesiologist, he told me to take some deep breaths and that's all I remember. When I woke up I was in a lot of pain but they had put on my faja and everything, I'm still trying to figure out how they did that while I was out lol. To end this review I would strongly recommend Dr. Alvarez he is awesome and I'm so glad I chose him.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alvarez was very nice and polite and made me feel very comfortable. During my consultation with him he made a few jokes but overall was very knowledgeable. He was confident in his work which made me all the more excited that he was doing my procedure.