Dolls Help! Should I Go with Alvarez or Ortega? - Miami, FL

Hi Dolls! I definitely didn't think I'd need help...

Hi Dolls! I definitely didn't think I'd need help choosing a doctor but I already changed from Hasan to Alvarez to Ortega and back to Alvarez but now I'm starting to see not so god reviews on Alvarez! I want to love my results and I don't want to have to get a revision! Can you please help me chose between Ortega and Alvarez! I want a nice round butt with projection and a little added hips for curves! I have a very conservative profession where I wear suits and don't need a huge butt but I definitely want to see a change!

With Alvarez it's like minimum results I think!

Helppppppp!!! I have to get my procedure in May right before the summer so please, all suggestions are welcome!

I already paid Spectrum a deposit and I hope I can change my doctor because Alvarez and Ortega only have a $700 difference right now!

Alvarez or Hasan

Anyone went to Alvarez and wish they would have gone to Hasan or vice versa based on firsthand experience? Or anyone prefer either doctor based on pictures of their work? Please give me some insight.. I would hate for this to happen to me!