O Doll Coming Soon! - Miami, FL

Hey dolls, Been stalking RS for some time....

Hey dolls,

Been stalking RS for some time. Finally decided to get my BBL & I already put my deposit down with Spectrum. Originally, I wanted Dr. Omulepu, but now I can't decide between him and Dr. Ortega. The thing is, Omulepu isn't board certified, but Ortega doesn't seem to have many current BBL reviews up with pics. What do you ladies think? I wanted to stick with Omulepu but I read a few things about him that I'm not too comfortable with. And Ortega seems great with TTs and BAs, but that's not what I'm going for. Help!

How many days to stay after BBL?

Hey dolls,
I posted this in the forum but haven't gotten any repsonses yet. My sister and I are getting sx in March in Miami (coming from Cali). We are wondering how many days post sx we should stay in Miami? How soon after sx do ppl typically go back for the follow up? And how often? We don't want to come back too soon, but we also are not trying to stay longer than necessary either. I know we won't be able to sit right away so factoring in the plane ride home and any post sx appointments, how long should we book the hotel for? 10 days? 2 weeks? All opinions appreciated :)

Butt-out or butt-in?

Also, we are gathering our items needed for the trip now. Should we get compression garments with the butt intact? Or cut out? Does it make a difference in the healing or end result?

Massage Recommendations?

I have 2 massages included in my price, but am wondering if anyone can point me to a good masseuse in Miami? Preferably not too far from Spectrum. Idk how I will like the masseuse at Spectrum so I want to have a few different options ready to go. Also, how long do people keep up with the massages afterward? I was thinking 2 months. Too short? Too long?

Getting closer

Ugh so mad at myself. Somehow my weight has crept up. I'm way heavier than I wanted to be going into this. Sigh. But on another note my labs have cleared so that's good. Time to start getting supplies.

Having 2nd thoughts about Dr. Ortega...

Just perusing RS and i see someone is/was in a coma last month? I hope that person is okay now. i was already getting cold feet and now i'm like :/

And also, too many people seem dissatisfied with Dr. Ortega's lipo (and they all range in size so it's not just the people who may have more than 4000 cc's to remove).

Should I switch back to Dr. Omulepu?

10 days pre and I don't know what I want to do.

Recovering

Was at Spectrum until a little after 10pm. Incision sites on my lower stomach bleeding/draining like crazy! These chux are so wack. I feel sorry for this bed

Just a few pics

Will try to add some better pics later...

Busy day today

Follow up with Dr. Ortega, first massage with Yazna, and got a new garment. Dr. O suggested i get one that goes all the way up (to smooth out my back skin) and told me to get lipo foams and an ab board. He said everything looked good and to see him again next week. He also said that in his experience the longer your butt is hard the better the fat takes (paraphrasing). I told him my throat has been sore since the bbl & he said it was from the tube, even though one of the girls there told me they didn't use a tube. I also have a dull headache around my temples..it hurts when i chew. Has anyone else experienced this?

The massage was gross. Or maybe I'm just squeamish. Poor Yazna was doing her thing and blood/liquid was just gushing out. Yuck.

I love my new garment but that thing was a bitch to get in to. I could only get my triangle in the back and a foam in the front. My arms are sooo weak. Tomorrow I'll try with the ab board and stuff. I'm super swollen and everything is very tender to the touch but I know it'll get better with time. Never thought I would miss lying on my back this much. My neck is killing me!

I would post new pics but at this stage there's really nothing to see. My stomach actually looks kinda big, idk if it's because of my period or the combo of lipo foam and new garment or what. I'm happy overall, just anxious to see my final results.

Medical Massage Professionals

Yesterday I was running around and I noticed my lower belly getting bigger and jiggly. I decided to try out Marian from medicalmassageprofessionals.com for a massage yesterday and I am so glad i did. Her technique is a little different from Yazna's but definitely effective. I also liked that she was very knowledgeable. She said that the body overproduces the fluids for about 20 days and she suggests at least 10 massages. 5 the first week, 3 the second week, and 2 the last week to have that 20 day period covered. I decided to get the 5 massage special ($250) but I'm not looking forward to it lol. Hurts so bad but definitely necessary. Marian and Val are both nice and Val helped me with my garment and foams afterwards. My belly came down significantly after that first massage yesterday. Oh and i thought this was pretty cool. Val asked which Dr. I went to & I told her Ortega, then she said she thought so but was just checking. Apparently, surgeons really do have their own signature looks. Interesting!

More Pics

Garment Trouble :(

Jumped the gun getting that new garment the other day. I was still swollen and tender and ended up getting a 2xl. I knew I should have gone with the xl or even just a large. Today it's at the innermost hooks but that's without foams and boards. I thought I saw someone mention that a seamstress could alter it so I'll look into that when I get home. *sigh*

Side note: can't believe how much my body has changed after these massages with Marian! And so quickly at that. I pray I can find someone with her skill back home.

Lymphatic Drainage

Updates

Just updating to show how things are looking now. Going for round 2 in February, but not with Ortega. Will start a new review soon.
Miami Plastic Surgeon