Best Doctor in America - Miami, FL

He's the best doctor ever ! He knows how to shape...

He's the best doctor ever ! He knows how to shape a WOMANS body From different butt sizes to breast sizes to curves! He makes you feel comfortable and not second guess surgery . All of his work is amazing I never seen better. My body looks amazing It's life changing and you gain confidence back and your sexy back. Dr Miami is the best hands down !

Best Doctor Dr.Miami

#1 Doctor

He's the best doctor ever ! He knows how to shape a WOMANS body From different butt sizes to breast sizes to curves! He makes you feel comfortable and not second guess surgery . All of his work is amazing I never seen better. My body looks amazing I'm in love with it all ! Lipo out of arms full stomach full back and a fat transfer to my Butt and Hips. I had to gain the weight I was very small and I did it! Now I'm perfect ! It's life changing. Especially if your a Mother and feel like it's over he brings your confidence and body back to Life.(Get a Mommy makeover) It's perfect for any situation. Everything is safe he uses the top of the line equipment,office is super clean and all of the staff is nice and friendly .Dr Miami is the best hands down ! There's nothing bad to say.

#1 doctor