So I Made my Decision I Will Be Hassanified. Miami, FL

So I have finally made my decision on a doctor and...

So I have finally made my decision on a doctor and I will be going with Dr.Hasan at vanity. I called today and they offered me a really got price. So I put some money down to lock in the price. I will be paying the rest of my deposit to lock in my date next Friday on the 6th. oh yea I'm 24 years old with one son. I'm 5'3 160 pounds. Ready for my big oh donkey booty !!!!! (lol)

All PAID UP in full !!!!!

Hey lady so yesterday I called vanity to make half my deposit but the make me an offer if I paid in full that day they would throw in a garment,lipo foam, and a massages. I was a little iffy about doing that but not because of the money. I had that but because of all the things I have heard about them promising other ladies stuff and them not getting. So I asked her could she send it to me in a email and I would call back if I could do it. She said find she would do it right away. About 5 min after I got off the phone with me she had send me email with the same offer. So I emailed her back and asked her to send me a paypal for the rest off my bill. So yes lady I am paid up in full. Now I'm Just waiting for my real confirmation Date for surgery !!!!!!!!!!

April 23rd 2015 !!!!

So I Have my confirmed date for my surgery . I will be having my B.B.L surgery on April 23rd, 2015 with Dr. Hansan. I'm so happy that I got the date I wanted. Now I'm ready to go book all of my other stuff.
Miami Physician